Mule Deer, Elk and Western Big Game Hunting - MonsterMuleys.com

Same bull?

 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Forums Elk
Original Message

iccyman001
(398 posts)
Click to EMail iccyman001 Click to send private message to iccyman001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
09:06 AM (MST)
"Same bull?"

I apologize for the crappy night pictures.
Most of the day ones are equally as crappy.....



Both of these camera locations are ~1 mile away from each other.


I'm just trying to figure out if I am looking at two different bulls or the same bull.


Any help will be much appreciated.

  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


  Table of Contents  

 Subject   Author   Message Date   ID 
 RE: Same bull?  theox      Jul-13-16   1 
  RE: Same bull?  iccyman001      Jul-13-16   2 
 RE: Same bull?  WillardHunt...      Jul-13-16   3 
  RE: Same bull?  iccyman001      Jul-13-16   4 
   RE: Same bull?  DW      Jul-13-16   5 
 RE: Same bull?  BUGLEnmIN      Jul-14-16   6 
  RE: Same bull?  iccyman001      Jul-14-16   7 
   RE: Same bull?  BUGLEnmIN      Jul-14-16   11 
 RE: Same bull?  iccyman001      Jul-14-16   8 
  RE: Same bull?  BUGLEnmIN      Jul-14-16   9 
  RE: Same bull?  Don_K      Jul-14-16   10 

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

  Messages in this topic  

theox
(2162 posts)
Click to EMail theox Click to send private message to theox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
09:14 AM (MST)
1. "RE: Same bull?"

I don't think the moultrie cam pic is the same. That's a smaller bull

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iccyman001
(398 posts)
Click to EMail iccyman001 Click to send private message to iccyman001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
09:22 AM (MST)
2. "RE: Same bull?"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-13-16 AT 09:23 AM (MST)

>I don't think the moultrie cam
>pic is the same. That's
>a smaller bull


I almost didn't want to post the moultrie one and just use all the covert pictures.

Would you say the covert bulls are all the same?


Thank you for the post.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

WillardHunter
(62 posts)
Click to EMail WillardHunter Click to send private message to WillardHunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
11:32 AM (MST)
3. "RE: Same bull?"

I don't think the day pics are of the same bull as the night pics. If you look at the fourth point the night bull seems to have a more layed back 4th. I do think all of the night pics are of the same bull. .... Moul cam bull is smaller than the other two. Thanks for sharing. Nice Bulls either way. I would love to see where they end up.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iccyman001
(398 posts)
Click to EMail iccyman001 Click to send private message to iccyman001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
05:14 PM (MST)
4. "RE: Same bull?"

>I don't think the day pics
>are of the same bull
>as the night pics. If
>you look at the fourth
>point the night bull seems
>to have a more layed
>back 4th. I do think
>all of the night pics
>are of the same bull.
>.... Moul cam bull is
>smaller than the other two.
>Thanks for sharing. Nice Bulls
>either way. I would love
>to see where they end
>up.

I will post more pictures as I get them, I love to watch them grow up.

My best plan is for me to put the biggest one down and him in the freezer!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

DW
(8585 posts)
Click to EMail DW Click to send private message to DW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-13-16, 
09:12 PM (MST)
5. "RE: Same bull?"

4 bulls total. Pics 1-4 same bull + the dink of course. Pic 5 different bull. Pics 6-8 same bull. IMHO. Good luck with yer "plan"! I like it!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BUGLEnmIN
(955 posts)
Click to EMail BUGLEnmIN Click to send private message to BUGLEnmIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
07:56 AM (MST)
6. "RE: Same bull?"

Icy , my 2¢, bottom bull is a stud, not the same bull as the rest of the pics. Unless that camera caught him at a great angle or something weird

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iccyman001
(398 posts)
Click to EMail iccyman001 Click to send private message to iccyman001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
08:57 AM (MST)
7. "RE: Same bull?"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-16 AT 10:39 AM (MST)

>Icy , my 2¢, bottom bull
>is a stud, not the
>same bull as the rest
>of the pics. Unless that
>camera caught him at a
>great angle or something weird
>


Thank you for the post BUGLEnmIN.... based off what lots of people have been posting and texting me... I need to bring that bottom bull down.
He's a good bull for the unit I found him in.

You know...unit.... umm 17 ;)


>4 bulls total. Pics 1-4 same
>bull + the dink of
>course. Pic 5 different bull.
>Pics 6-8 same bull. IMHO.
>Good luck with yer "plan"!
>I like it!


Thank you, DW!
I'll let you all know how the plan goes haha.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BUGLEnmIN
(955 posts)
Click to EMail BUGLEnmIN Click to send private message to BUGLEnmIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
05:53 PM (MST)
11. "RE: Same bull?"

>LAST EDITED ON Jul-14-16
>AT 10:39 AM (MST)

>
>>Icy , my 2¢, bottom bull
>>is a stud, not the
>>same bull as the rest
>>of the pics. Unless that
>>camera caught him at a
>>great angle or something weird
>>
>
>
>Thank you for the post BUGLEnmIN....
>based off what lots of
>people have been posting and
>texting me... I need to
>bring that bottom bull down.
>
>He's a good bull for the
>unit I found him in.
>
>
>You know...unit.... umm 17 ;)
>
>
>
>>4 bulls total. Pics 1-4 same
>>bull + the dink of
>>course. Pic 5 different bull.
>>Pics 6-8 same bull. IMHO.
>>Good luck with yer "plan"!
>>I like it!
>
>
>Thank you, DW!
>I'll let you all know how
>the plan goes haha.


I thought it was unit 26 😁

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

iccyman001
(398 posts)
Click to EMail iccyman001 Click to send private message to iccyman001 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
10:45 AM (MST)
8. "RE: Same bull?"

Please forgive my noobness, but regarding the bottom bull...

Will he break over 300"? Thoughts?


Thank you all!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BUGLEnmIN
(955 posts)
Click to EMail BUGLEnmIN Click to send private message to BUGLEnmIN Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
01:07 PM (MST)
9. "RE: Same bull?"

I've seen a lot of bulls and on camera too . That bull is well beyond according to the bottom photo , great bull.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Don_K
(169 posts)
Click to EMail Don_K Click to send private message to Don_K Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-14-16, 
05:35 PM (MST)
10. "RE: Same bull?"

Just pass them Bulls up and shoot a cow!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic