Mule Deer, Elk and Western Big Game Hunting - MonsterMuleys.com

Deer Results Posted

 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Forums Arizona
Original Message

Zim
(1823 posts)
Click to EMail Zim Click to send private message to Zim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
11:01 AM (MST)
"Deer Results Posted"

Not sure if it's for everyone, but my deer result has posted this morning in my portal site. Kaibab archery.

**********************************************
Greenhorns educate yourselves. Wherever SFW goes, scandals and corruption follow. Write your legislators:

http://kutv.com/news/local/allegations-of-corruption-surround-utah-hungtin-and-conservation-expo

https://www.cascwild.org/don-peay-the-man-who-would-be-king-baron/

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/conservationist/2012/03/group-founder-declares-north-american-hunting-model-%E2%80%9Csocialism%E2%80%9D

http://www.standard.net/Recreation/2016/02/10/Transparency-still-debated-around-2016-Western-Hunting-and-Conservation-Expo.html

http://www.mtbullypulpit.org/2012/06/pox-on-fox.html

http://www.thewildlifenews.com/2013/03/19/did-don-peays-organization-essentially-buy-utah-division-of-wildlife/

http://westernvaluesproject.org/taxpayer-dollars-down-the-drain-utah-group-favors-privatized-hunting-energy-industry-over-hunters-anglers/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/us/auctions-introduce-market-forces-to-conservation-but-hunters-cry-foul.html?smid=pl-share&_r=2

http://www.themudflats.net/archives/25891

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4054427-155/rolly-lawyers-criticism-of-herbert-leads

  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


  Table of Contents  

 Subject   Author   Message Date   ID 
 RE: Deer Resul...  YukonDall      Jul-17-17   1 
  RE: Deer Resul...  Zim      Jul-17-17   2 
  RE: Deer Resul...  azduckhunter      Jul-17-17   3 
   RE: Deer Resul...  djorgensen3      Jul-17-17   7 
  RE: Deer Resul...  Zim      Jul-17-17   4 
   RE: Deer Resul...  YukonDall      Jul-17-17   5 
    RE: Deer Resul...  BRUSHBEATER      Jul-17-17   6 
 RE: Deer Resul...  AZhunter      Jul-17-17   8 
  RE: Deer Resul...  MaineFlatla...      Jul-17-17   9 
   RE: Deer Resul...  Blank      Jul-17-17   10 
   RE: Deer Resul...  Zim      Jul-17-17   11 
    RE: Deer Resul...  1manshow      Jul-17-17   13 
  RE: Deer Resul...  1manshow      Jul-17-17   12 
   RE: Deer Resul...  Tomichi      Jul-17-17   14 
    RE: Deer Resul...  MaineFlatla...      Jul-17-17   15 
    RE: Deer Resul...  cmbbulldog      Jul-18-17   19 
   RE: Deer Resul...  AZhunter      Jul-17-17   16 
    RE: Deer Resul...  huntinfanat...      Jul-17-17   17 
     RE: Deer Resul...  sombreropeak      Jul-18-17   18 
 RE: Deer Resul...  cmbbulldog      Jul-18-17   20 
  RE: Deer Resul...  chompy      Jul-18-17   21 
   RE: Deer Resul...  SDBugler      Jul-19-17   22 
    RE: Deer Resul...  Zim      Jul-20-17   23 
     RE: Deer Resul...  chipc      Jul-26-17   24 

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

  Messages in this topic  

YukonDall
(5428 posts)
Click to EMail YukonDall Click to send private message to YukonDall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
11:23 AM (MST)
1. "RE: Deer Results Posted"


MY APP. SAYS ....PENDING.....IN THE PORTAL...............YD.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zim
(1823 posts)
Click to EMail Zim Click to send private message to Zim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
01:18 PM (MST)
2. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-17 AT 01:18 PM (MST)

Go back in and check again. Mind was shown about an hour ago, then result was gone, now it's shown again and the progress bar shows 100% so everyone's must be posted now.


> MY APP. SAYS ....PENDING.....IN
>THE PORTAL...............YD.


*****************************************************
Greenhorns educate yourselves. Wherever SFW goes, scandals and corruption follow. Write your legislators:

http://kutv.com/news/local/allegations-of-corruption-surround-utah-hungtin-and-conservation-expo

https://www.cascwild.org/don-peay-the-man-who-would-be-king-baron/

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/conservationist/2012/03/group-founder-declares-north-american-hunting-model-%E2%80%9Csocialism%E2%80%9D

http://www.standard.net/Recreation/2016/02/10/Transparency-still-debated-around-2016-Western-Hunting-and-Conservation-Expo.html

http://www.mtbullypulpit.org/2012/06/pox-on-fox.html

http://www.thewildlifenews.com/2013/03/19/did-don-peays-organization-essentially-buy-utah-division-of-wildlife/

http://westernvaluesproject.org/taxpayer-dollars-down-the-drain-utah-group-favors-privatized-hunting-energy-industry-over-hunters-anglers/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/us/auctions-introduce-market-forces-to-conservation-but-hunters-cry-foul.html?smid=pl-share&_r=2

http://www.themudflats.net/archives/25891

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4054427-155/rolly-lawyers-criticism-of-herbert-leads

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

azduckhunter
(16 posts)
Click to EMail azduckhunter Click to send private message to azduckhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
01:19 PM (MST)
3. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

3 - 13b tags for us!!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

djorgensen3
(2 posts)
Click to EMail djorgensen3 Click to send private message to djorgensen3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
02:42 PM (MST)
7. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

2 13B tags for us too!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zim
(1823 posts)
Click to EMail Zim Click to send private message to Zim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
01:29 PM (MST)
4. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

LAST EDITED ON Jul-17-17 AT 01:31 PM (MST)

MM won't post my png file screenshot, but the result is posted.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

YukonDall
(5428 posts)
Click to EMail YukonDall Click to send private message to YukonDall Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
02:01 PM (MST)
5. "RE: Deer Results Posted"


YEP.........NOT DRAWN..............YD.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

BRUSHBEATER
(112 posts)
Click to EMail BRUSHBEATER Click to send private message to BRUSHBEATER Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
02:36 PM (MST)
6. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Our party of 4 drew 30A Coues Deer tags! First timer going after these little buggers.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AZhunter
(112 posts)
Click to EMail AZhunter Click to send private message to AZhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
02:42 PM (MST)
8. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

No deer results for us. BUT my wife drew her sheep tag in 37A. Can't wait to be hunting deserts again!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaineFlatlander
(215 posts)
Click to EMail MaineFlatlander Click to send private message to MaineFlatlander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
03:14 PM (MST)
9. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Unit 27 mule deer

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Blank
(1711 posts)
Click to EMail Blank Click to send private message to Blank Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
03:26 PM (MST)
10. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Not drawn, twice!!!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zim
(1823 posts)
Click to EMail Zim Click to send private message to Zim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
03:27 PM (MST)
11. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

>Unit 27 mule deer

You draw the late rifle there? That was my 1st choice due to the December dates. But very long odds. Happy with my 2nd choice.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

1manshow
(249 posts)
Click to EMail 1manshow Click to send private message to 1manshow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
04:23 PM (MST)
13. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

>>Unit 27 mule deer
>
>You draw the late rifle there?
> That was my 1st
>choice due to the December
>dates. But very long
>odds. Happy with my
>2nd choice.


Nice!! Good luck!! I drew late 27 in 2015 If possible try and hunt the later part of the hunt if you drew the late 27.... The rut really kicked in hard towards end of hunt....

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

1manshow
(249 posts)
Click to EMail 1manshow Click to send private message to 1manshow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
04:06 PM (MST)
12. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

>No deer results for us. BUT
>my wife drew her sheep
>tag in 37A. Can't wait
>to be hunting deserts again!
>
Nice!!! How many points? resident or Non??

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Tomichi
(450 posts)
Click to EMail Tomichi Click to send private message to Tomichi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
06:16 PM (MST)
14. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Oh YEA!!! I am hunting the Grey Ghost!!! 7 NR points will get you tag #21 Unit 21 in December!!! NR's can get a tag after the bonus pass! Only problem is my best two spots are 25 miles apart.... Where do I go first!!! Who wants to tell the wife I'm in Arizona December 24th to Jan 1 2018?? She loves feeding cows below 0 with a head lamp before work...She is going to be "thrilled" ....I'm in a heap of trouble.. But I have a great tag!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MaineFlatlander
(215 posts)
Click to EMail MaineFlatlander Click to send private message to MaineFlatlander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
06:32 PM (MST)
15. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Wish I had the late hunt but I got the November one. I'll make it a fun hunt.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cmbbulldog
(1622 posts)
Click to EMail cmbbulldog Click to send private message to cmbbulldog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-18-17, 
05:13 PM (MST)
19. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Congrats Brad! I have hunted 21 some, but only for Mulies. If you are already going to be in trouble, pick up an archery tag for January and keep hunting for a few days Cant wait to see how your hunt turns up.

>Oh YEA!!! I am hunting
>the Grey Ghost!!!
>7 NR points will get
>you tag #21 Unit
>21 in December!!! NR's
>can get a tag after
>the bonus pass! Only
>problem is my best two
>spots are 25 miles apart....
> Where do I go
>first!!! Who wants to
>tell the wife I'm in
>Arizona December 24th to Jan
>1 2018?? She loves
>feeding cows below 0 with
>a head lamp before work...She
>is going to be "thrilled"
>....I'm in a heap of
>trouble.. But I have a
>great tag!


  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AZhunter
(112 posts)
Click to EMail AZhunter Click to send private message to AZhunter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
09:23 PM (MST)
16. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Resident with 22 points. It's gonna be awesome.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

huntinfanatic
(759 posts)
Click to EMail huntinfanatic Click to send private message to huntinfanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-17-17, 
10:17 PM (MST)
17. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Tomichi, congrats on the tag. I was hoping to get lucky and draw that hunt with 6 points but no luck. Maybe next year.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sombreropeak
(2 posts)
Click to EMail sombreropeak Click to send private message to sombreropeak Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-18-17, 
12:35 PM (MST)
18. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Drew 36B December coues with 5 res points.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

cmbbulldog
(1622 posts)
Click to EMail cmbbulldog Click to send private message to cmbbulldog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-18-17, 
05:14 PM (MST)
20. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Congrats on the draw Ken. I've got money on you shooting a P&Y deer this year after your last trip.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

chompy
(72 posts)
Click to EMail chompy Click to send private message to chompy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-18-17, 
05:40 PM (MST)
21. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Well finally drew the muzzy hunt in the desert. Should be a good compliment to my gila 16c rifle elk and Utah Monroe general season deer hunt

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SDBugler
(591 posts)
Click to EMail SDBugler Click to send private message to SDBugler Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-19-17, 
02:30 PM (MST)
22. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Well I was extremely excited when I first opened up my portal and saw that I had drawn a deer tag. I had applied for 13B first choice and 12B west late rifle as second choice. I couldn't believe I had drawn with only 12 points. When I looked to see which unit I drew my excitement went to disappointment when it said "17B". I checked my application receipt and sure enough I had accidently put down 17B instead of 13B. Thank god I paid the additional point guard fee!!!

I should never apply for a tag at 5:00 in the morning when I am in a hurry!!!!! Lesson learned.

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Zim
(1823 posts)
Click to EMail Zim Click to send private message to Zim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-20-17, 
09:50 AM (MST)
23. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

SD, Sorry to hear that, but you are not alone! I did that once in Nevada 10 years ago. Racing to apply on the last night, was going through my divorce. Ended up burning deer points on a unit 6 muzzleloader tag with too many points. I went, but I was not set up for that hunt and it sucked, way too hot. Very nice you did the point guard!


>Well I was extremely excited when
>I first opened up my
>portal and saw that I
>had drawn a deer tag.
> I had applied for
>13B first choice and 12B
>west late rifle as second
>choice. I couldn't believe
>I had drawn with only
>12 points. When I
>looked to see which unit
>I drew my excitement went
>to disappointment when it said
>"17B". I checked my
>application receipt and sure enough
>I had accidently put down
>17B instead of 13B.
>Thank god I paid the
>additional point guard fee!!!
>
>I should never apply for a
>tag at 5:00 in the
>morning when I am in
>a hurry!!!!! Lesson learned.
>


*****************************************************
Greenhorns educate yourselves. Wherever SFW goes, scandals and corruption follow. Write your legislators:

http://kutv.com/news/local/allegations-of-corruption-surround-utah-hungtin-and-conservation-expo

https://www.cascwild.org/don-peay-the-man-who-would-be-king-baron/

http://www.fieldandstream.com/blogs/conservationist/2012/03/group-founder-declares-north-american-hunting-model-%E2%80%9Csocialism%E2%80%9D

http://www.standard.net/Recreation/2016/02/10/Transparency-still-debated-around-2016-Western-Hunting-and-Conservation-Expo.html

http://www.mtbullypulpit.org/2012/06/pox-on-fox.html

http://www.thewildlifenews.com/2013/03/19/did-don-peays-organization-essentially-buy-utah-division-of-wildlife/

http://westernvaluesproject.org/taxpayer-dollars-down-the-drain-utah-group-favors-privatized-hunting-energy-industry-over-hunters-anglers/

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/02/us/auctions-introduce-market-forces-to-conservation-but-hunters-cry-foul.html?smid=pl-share&_r=2

http://www.themudflats.net/archives/25891

http://www.sltrib.com/news/4054427-155/rolly-lawyers-criticism-of-herbert-leads

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

chipc
(736 posts)
Click to EMail chipc Click to send private message to chipc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
Jul-26-17, 
12:12 PM (MST)
24. "RE: Deer Results Posted"

Unit 3C. Can't wait !!

  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top


Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic