My name is Lindsay and I'm 10 years old. I like to do just about anything in the outdoors. My favorite things right now are chasing boys, fishing and shooting my bow. I practice my bow sometimes 4-5 days a week in the winter and compete at just about any archery shoot I can find. I also like to shoot pistols and rifles.
For my hunt challenge I want to accomplish:
1. Set a new state record in the Utah summer games in the under 12 division.
2. Upland game, I want to shoot a pheasant, turkey, chucker.
3. Small game. I want to shoot a raccoon, fox, coyote, rock chuck, prairie dog, rabbit.
4. Water foul. I want to shoot as many different kinds of ducks as I can and possibly shoot a goose.
5. Fish, I want to catch a big lake trout, tiger musky, and shoot as many carp as I can with my bow.
So come along with me and lets see what I can get done this year.