1,200 FOOT LBS OF TORQUE & 500 HORSEPOWER & 20 MPG EMPTY!!!

elkassassin

Long Time Member
Gonna Get Your ASS SPANKED Homer!

And I Will Too!

I Talked To A Guy At Our Local Tractor Dealer & They Have Both NEW GM Diesels & FORD Diesels & He Was Telling Me This New High Output Ford Stroker Is A BAD BOY!

F'N POWER PLAY Like Always!

Just Think Blue!

You Could Tell Ms Blue Your Pick-Up Has Major Problems & You Wanna Trade It In On One Of These BAD-BOYS!:D

Just Think Blue!

You Could Tell Ms Blue Your Pick-Up Has Major Problems & You Wanna Trade It In On One Of These BAD-BOYS!:D
Every warning light on my dash comes on when I fire the ol ferd up. That’s how I know everything’s alright.

My truck complains and bellyaches worse than I do when I have to get up.

Pssst,,,one of the warning lights is on because the DEF crap stopped working. Supposed to cause a shutdown, but so far so good. Going on 3 years with no def (y)

Last edited:
So I Take It She's Had A HAIR-CUT?

Every warning light on my dash comes on when I fire the ol ferd up. That’s how I know everything’s alright.

My truck complains and bellyaches worse than I do when I have to get up.

Pssst,,,one of the warning lights is because the DEF crap stopped working. Supposed to cause a shutdown, but so far so good. Going on 3 years with no def (y)

So I Take It She's Had A HAIR-CUT?
Nope….just got lucky. I spent $1000 at the stealership so they could do some exploratory surgery. Light came back on 24 miles later. They offered to let me spend another $1000 to look at it again :rolleyes:

I’m so sick of this inflationary bullchit. You can do a lot of repairs for $100k. I don’t think I’ll buy another new truck until the economy finishes collapsing.

Unless my rich uncle the plumber leaves me his fortune. (y)

Gonna Get Your ASS SPANKED Homer!

And I Will Too!

I Talked To A Guy At Our Local Tractor Dealer & They Have Both NEW GM Diesels & FORD Diesels & He Was Telling Me This New High Output Ford Stroker Is A BAD BOY!

F'N POWER PLAY Like Always!
The boss is getting almost that much (19.3 hand measured) mpg out of her 450. The torque is way better than my 350 non-HO with mileage about 17. However....it isn't a close race with my slightly modified 2001 6 speed in terms of acceleration.

Guy I work with got a $3500 bill for his exhaust filter plugging up.

I'll keep the 5.9 and let you bad boys deal with government juice

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom