2 DOUBLERS FOR MY SLC 10X42'S ???

N

NMGUY

Hey guys, I'm looking for some help/advise here. I recently invested in a great pair of used Swaro SLC 10X42 binos from a friend. In an effort to save some cash and not buy a spotting scope, I ordered the doubler which makes the binos 20X. I am totally satisfied with the doubler but think the set up would be even better if I bought another doubler (for the other eye) so that I could use the binos as a 20X spotting scope for both eyes. I noticed on the manuel for the doubler that there is a photo of what I have just described and that they have drawn a X over it as to say don't do this. Does anyone know why and would this not work? Also, my next plan is to invest in a tripod. I am looking at the outdoorsmans and also the comparable tripod at Cabelas with the pistol grip head. Any comments on these tripods? Thanks

Send a PM to BuraNut as he has played around with this sort of setup before. I have these same Bino's and book says to use ONLY one doubler and should be set up on the right eye piece.
Send an e-mail to:

[email protected] She might be able to answer your question too.

Brian

I tried the 2 doubler set up once ( a friend had one that I used with my own) and OMG..IT DID NOT EVEN COME CLOSE TO WORKING. I dont know why.

Thanks for the information. I guess it is enough to know that it does not work, even if we don't know why.

Thanks!

Mark

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom