deer in the powerlines

R

RLH

saw a picture of a deer that got hit by a train and ended up in the powerlines. anyone else see it? Ed, if i send it to you will you post it? i have no clue how to do it. if i try it'll probably be worse than any computer virus ever. pretty funny story. someone called the local power company and said the power was out and that they had better bring a bucket truck to get the deer down. they laughed at them. then the serviceman called in and said there was a deer in the lines. poor thing. later.

SH!T RLH,
When I opened my e-mail you can't imagine the story I was about to post, The dogs were cold trailing with Ike's famous Wolf Pack when all hell broke loose. We started up the Tri-Tronics but not even the 20,000 volts could break this famous pack from the race. Up and over Timp they went, I was a little worried about the cold temps and 6' of snow but then I remembered, I trained them dogs, they'd make it.

They finally ended up along Spanish Fork Canyon, I was worried about them getting hit by a car but then I remembered, I trained them and so I didn't worry any longer. You can't imagine my surprise when I got down along the tracks and saw what was treed. By hell a deer up on them wires and all. Even chewed a foot off so I knowed my dogs were pushing it hard. I was disappointed that it done got kill't but instead of pissin' about it I threw a lead up and yanked the venison out, grounded the live wire to the railroad track and cooked up some backstrap for me and the dogs.

I knew right then my problem, my dogs think I'm shocking them for not catchin' the deer. I guess they showed me :eek:
deer.jpg

Ed, the trashiest bastard in the West

Ed, if you got a dog treeing under those power lines, then by hell, you got to save me a pup!! All mine have ever done is run and bay them, it must take a helluva pack to actually make one climb! :D

you tell a good story ed. at least they treed it and didn't end scattered all over the place.

ed, my kid drew a cool picture of a bull elk treed by a bunch of hounds. looks sharp.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom