Dove/Quail/Pheasant/Duck/Geese

I would have thought the farther east would be mostly rural and closer to Kansas the more "birdy". Hence some rancher opening up his fields for a couple of days. But to be honest, I'm sure CPW would make it painful with the regs, and likely liability insurance.

Have you looked at Walk-In Access (what you asked about, sorta), and State Lands. The CPW puts out pamphlets for each of those.

Check w/the Chamber of Commerce. Craig, CO(the opposite corner of the state) CofC has a list of Chamber members that sell Trespass Permits....so, I assume that other cities/counties would do the same.

Check w/the DWM (Game Warden) in those areas. They can point you in the right direction.

Are there any State Wildlife Areas in there? Again, the CPW puts out a pamphlet w/them listed and mapped.

Go way down to the bottom...

I hadn't thought about the Chamber of Commerce. I'm going to look at that. I've found while there are some jewels of public land, they are few and far between. But, to be honest I probably need to look at the walk in's. Seem's most of the birds are in the NE part of the state, and that's a bit of a run for me.

Colorado Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Frazier Outfitting

Great Colorado elk hunting. Hunt the backcountry of unit 76. More than a hunt, it's an adventure!

CJ Outfitters

Hunt Colorado's premier trophy units, 2, 10 and 201 for trophy elk, deer and antelope.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear and cougar hunts in Colorado units 40 and 61.

Ivory & Antler Outfitters

Hunt trophy elk, mule deer, moose, antelope, bear, cougar and turkey on both private land and BLM.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer both DIY and guided hunts on large ranches all over Colorado for archery, muzzleloader and rifle hunts.

Hunters Domain

Colorado landowner tags for mule deer, elk and antelope. Tags for other states also available.

Flat Tops Elk Hunting

For the Do-It-Yourself hunters, an amazing cabin in GMU 12 for your groups elk or deer hunt.

Back
Top Bottom