LET'S FILL THE GSL WITH NASTY UTAH LAKE WATER!!!

All we need to do to fill the GSL is get rid of all the farms, Bess. Ask the fruit loops, they’ll tell you.

Ya!

I Seen That!

They Don't Care If Anybody Eats!

Just As Long As That SUM-BEACH Is Saved!

If You're Gonna Put Utah Lake Water In It You Might As Well Fill It With Sewage As Well!

It'd Be Less TOXIC!

All we need to do to fill the GSL is get rid of all the farms, Bess. Ask the fruit loops, they’ll tell you.

They Still Call What's In Utah Lake Water?

AKA Mixing Nasty Waters!

GOOD GAWD!

Plenty of nasty metal in that lake from the plants that take from it. It’s one high nickel, chromium, lead and arsenic soup. But there’s plenty of nasty water coming from Utah lake. It’s a dying lake but man will fix it. Maybe we could run a pipeline from the pacific to fill it.

There’s not a river, lake or reservoir in the lower 48 that isn’t a sh!thole from over recreation..,, So let’s not fool ourselves…

Very True Tikka!

Amazing How CRUDE Humans Can Be!

They'll Piss In The Lakes Not Realizing That's Their Own Culinary/Drinking Water!

There’s not a river, lake or reservoir in the lower 48 that isn’t a sh!thole from over recreation..,, So let’s not fool ourselves…

My question is why did it take the state engineers office have to get a court order to force them to open up the gates of Utah lake.
According to the news Utah Lake was at a record level.

My question is why did it take the state engineers office have to get a court order to force them to open up the gates of Utah lake.
It's at capacity right now, and we haven't even started spring runoff.

You Realize You're Contaminating NASTY Water With Even NASTIER Water,Right?

Bess, 3 miles from my house is the Sewer plant. Out the back of the sewer plant there's a channel where all the pee water gets discharged into GSL.

Used to be fantastic place to hunt late season ducks, the water was "warm" so it stayed open all winter.

Thought you should know

Well Hossy!

I Kinda Know!

I'm Not Much Of A Duck Eater & Never Have Been!

Is Duck Hunting Fun?

Damn Straight It Is!

But Every Time You See Ducks On Them Sewage Ponds I Just Dig A Little Deeper In To My Freezer In Hopes Of Finding A 10 Year Old Package Of Freezer Burnt Deer Meat!:D

Bess, 3 miles from my house is the Sewer plant. Out the back of the sewer plant there's a channel where all the pee water gets discharged into GSL.

Used to be fantastic place to hunt late season ducks, the water was "warm" so it stayed open all winter.

Thought you should know

Hey Niller?

Which Water You Drinking?

GSL?

Utah Lake?

Jordan River?

All Of The Above?

I've recreated on both Utah Lake and the GSL enough to know I've sucked down water from each, and therefore, from the Jordan River as well...since that is all the same water. That's kind of how all this works.

But I'm not a giant (insert your favorite p word), so I'm not too worried about it. If I was worried about how the outdoors might possibly harm me, I would probably just sit on the internet inside all day and post 40K posts. But alas, I like going outside and doing fun stuff!

And yes, let's fill the GSL with Utah Lake water! And any other water we can. But again, I like hunting and doing fun stuff outdoors instead of just pissing and moaning on the internet.

Just Keep Drinking That Water Niller & Keep Telling Us All How Great It Tastes!

I've recreated on both Utah Lake and the GSL enough to know I've sucked down water from each, and therefore, from the Jordan River as well...since that is all the same water. That's kind of how all this works.

But I'm not a giant (insert your favorite p word), so I'm not too worried about it. If I was worried about how the outdoors might possibly harm me, I would probably just sit on the internet inside all day and post 40K posts. But alas, I like going outside and doing fun stuff!

And yes, let's fill the GSL with Utah Lake water! And any other water we can. But again, I like hunting and doing fun stuff outdoors instead of just pissing and moaning on the internet.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom