Longshot - Lea County or Nearby Rental?

TX_Diver

Likely moving back to TX/NM for another job near Hobbs/Eunice.

The last few years my wife and I have had a small "hobby farm" with some sheep, chickens, a donkey, etc. and we're looking to continue doing that as we raise our kids. 5.5, 3.5 and baby #3 due any day.

Currently we rent a house and about 2 acres behind it that is part of a larger property and we just fenced off an area for our critters while they grow corn or soybeans on the rest of it.

So far the search for something similar out there isn't going well so figured I'd start casting a bigger net. Anyone on here have any leads on a rental within 30-45 minutes of Eunice? I lived in Andrews last time I was there but would be open to anywhere as long as it was a good setup.

Thanks!

This got delayed a bit as most construction projects seem to... but expecting a contract in the next week or so now and then a move within a month or so.

Bumping this one time just to see if anything's popped up or anyone has any leads.

Otherwise good luck in the draw to everyone who didn't put in for the same hunt codes I did!!!

Thanks!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom