Mexico bound

E

edhunter

While the AZ G&F can turn me down it turns out that there are other avenues for the persistant whinner. I was invited to hunt a ranch in Mexico in January. YAAAAAA, WHOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOO.

The details aren't quite worked out yet but there should be 3 of us, 2 hunters and 1 camp cook. The ranch is around the Mormon Colonies by Casas Grandes in Chihuahua. I'm happy for all here who are hunting on the MM reunion tour this weekend, hope a big buck falls.

Ed, wwww.swhounds.com

I guess sometimes even blind hogs find acorns!!!;-) Congrats!! Some of the bigger coues bucks lately have been coming from Chihuahua...And remember, no matter what the locals say, the mezcal is not "good" for you }>

Bret Mattausch

Ed:

Great news, you lucky son-of-a-gun! Sure should be a lot more fun than chores in Snowflake that time of year! Can't wait to see the trophy photos when you get back ...

Lv2hnt

That is great news. (Note to self: be nice to everyone you meet, you never know if you could get invited to a ranch in Mexico and hunt coues deer)

That should be a ton of fun, and having a camp cook to boot - that is just sweet. Be careful that no "funny dust" is spread over your beans, or you might just wake up with a big headache in a dark, muddy prison wondering why you don't have your pants on.

And one more small piece of advice - the chicas just want passage into the US, you are not that attractive - I have seen your videos. Sure, they will tell you how much they love feeding and bathing a bunch of hounds and how cute your eyes look in the sunlight, but trust me, once you cross the border, it's all "See you later, gringo."

Ed: Have a great trip. I cant wait till Dec. 28th when I go to Agua Prieta. I hunt ElCanjoncito ranch and am looking for a big one. Hope you do very well........ Allen Taylor......

I'm not sure what this ranch is called. It is a cattle ranch not a hunting ranch so the guide thing isn't happening. It should be a good time and we are still working out the details. I've heard that the coyotes and foxes are thick down there also. I'm taking my new caller and helping to put a few of them down also. That should make some good landowner relations.

I also had a lady contact me about using some of my coues photos on a new website for these special deer. Anyone else heard or been contacted?

Ed, www.swhounds.com

Ed, good luck on the Mexico hunt. Bust a coyote or two for me also. Let me know about the website when you get some more information. I've got a few dead Coues photos but no decent live ones.

Go get'em ED!!!

You wouldn't happen to need a translater while your down there would ya? :)

Seriously, good luck on the hunt.

Ed: There is a lady named Nadja Rider that has contacted me about a website I think she called it Hunting Talk or something like that. Let me know if this is the same lady..... Thanks, Allen......

Hell Ed you get lost just walking around the back yard, Mexico is a long ways from home, sounds like fun have a great time you deserve it....

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom