NM SFW

30inchbuck

Well it looks like I am on the state board now.

We will be having a hugh state event in Jan. of 08 in Alb. - Karl Malone will be there. We are recruiting vendors and will have booths for sale.

There is a game commision meeting in Gallup on July 18th. Not sure how many are SFW members but we need a large presence at this meeting because this is our first battle that we are calling out the G&F on. It is what they are doing with the Oryx that we want to address on our first battle with them. Anybody want more information on this PM me. Anybody that can attend let me know.

Farmington will be the leaders with the current board. Lots of changes for the good can be expected out of the SFW.

got several pm's - still neededing more people to attend the Gallup meeting on July 18th

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom