southern utah

H

huntingman

I drew a tag for the general southern region deer tag. Was wondering if you utah boys had any info on some good scouting areas to look at. I don't want any ones hunting hole or anything just general areas to look at. Thanks

The southern unit is huge, you really can't go wrong anywhere you go, it just depends on what your expectations are. There has been a lot of units burned up in wildfires so far this summer, and i'm sure it's not over yet either.
You can't go wrong with the Beaver, Monroe, Dutton, fishlake, or Boulder.....and that's only a fraction of the southern unit.

Well of course I want a good quality buck. I've killed alot of smaller 150" class bucks so I'm wanting to hold off on a nice buck this year. I heard about the fire. Thats to bad burning up alot of good hunting country. I hunted by kanab a few years back saw some good bucks but alot of hunters. Thats why I wanted to get some of you utah boys opinion.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Experience world class hunting for mule deer, elk, cougar, bear, turkey, moose, sheep and more.

Wild West Outfitters

Hunt the big bulls, bucks, bear and cats in southern Utah. Your hunt of a lifetime awaits.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, shiras moose and mountain lions.

Shane Scott Outfitting

Quality trophy hunting in Utah. Offering FREE Utah drawing consultation. Great local guides.

Utah Big Game Outfitters

Specializing in bighorn sheep, mule deer, elk, mountain goat, lions, bears & antelope.

Apex Outfitters

We offer experienced guides who hunt Elk, Mule Deer, Antelope, Sheep, Bison, Goats, Cougar, and Bear.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer high quality hunts on large private ranches around the state, with landowner vouchers.

Allout Guiding & Outfitting

Offering high quality mule deer, elk, bear, cougar and bison hunts in the Book Cliffs and Henry Mtns.

Lickity Split Outfitters

General season and LE fully guided hunts for mule deer, elk, moose, antelope, lion, turkey, bear and coyotes.

Back
Top Bottom