Speed goat hunt question.....

E

Explosives

I dont have a proc. with me and the website is still whack, can someone please tell me the dates for ANT 1-114??? PLEEEEEEESE!! Thx,

LAST EDITED ON Jun-26-07 AT 11:16AM (MST)[p]AUG 25-27 AMU 41, 42, 44-49, 53-58 (NE part of NM)

My wife and I drew also! hope to a good ranch...

congrats..

vinihunt

Thanks Vini! Praise to the good ranch gods and recovery from the snow!!!!!!! that area was hit hard it did a number on the population.

yes sir!!

went around from Cimarron to Miami, Sringer and Wagon Mound..saw plentiful antelope!! many big buck!

come on G@F for the package..and see what unit we get! and the ranch's name!!

good luck!!

vinihunt

Hey guys my son also drew the youth part of this hunt, I have hunted a ranch around Roy, NM before, hope we get a ranch near there some bucks will go over 80".

I think you guys hunting the NE Areas ranches this year are going to be plumb tickled with this years horn growth. I think there'll be a lot of chatter about NM Pronghorns come September. Goats are hard to judge but I'd bet the farm I saw a "top10 all times" buck last year near Wagon Mound and (unless he was poached off the road and is hid out in someones basement) he's still around.

Good luck to all.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
NM Operation Game Thief 1-800-432-4263
?I want as game protectors men of courage, resolution, and hardihood, who can handle the rifle, ax, and paddle; who can camp out in summer or winter; who can go on snowshoes if necessary; who can go through the woods by day or night without regard to trails" Theodore Roosevelt-1899
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom