WYGF stiffs NR, then begs them for $

I got a solicitation email the other day from the WYGF asking to donate money to one of thier wildlife projects. Seems a bit disingenuous to make NR suck on the hind tit and then ask them to donate money.

I 100% support WYGD prioritizing residents when it comes to OIL tag allocations, deer tag cuts, 90/10 split for deer and elk, tag prices ect... and for Game and Fish Commissioners to tell NR to pound sand while they support thier "WY friends".

But don't 💩 on me and then beg me for more money for your pet projects when residents aren't willing to step up and pay for them.

View attachment 145279
I’d email them back the WY outfitter list. I’m sure they would be thrilled to give something back towards their decades long outfitter welfare program. It’s a win/win.

For every one of you on an internet forum ready to boycott, there are a thousand others who dont give a chit about hunting forums, who will take those tags. Guess what will happen if tag prices raise again? they will still sell
This is what I’ve always said. Wanna make it better for resident hunters ( as it should be) cut NR tags in half , double there price, watch them all sell out. Win, win

I’ll be your huckleberry 😎😎😎
What’s he bet? 😎😎😎
IMG_6058.jpeg

This is what I’ve always said. Wanna make it better for resident hunters ( as it should be) cut NR tags in half , double there price, watch them all sell out. Win, win

They would most likely sell out at $2000 apiece. And that’s pretty sad that it’s come to that. Might as well auction them off to the highest bidder.

They would most likely sell out at $2000 apiece. And that’s pretty sad that it’s come to that. Might as well auction them off to the highest bidder.
They absolutely would. Why I don’t see all the fuss. Slash nr tags , put less people in the woods ( lowering hunting pressure on game) make the residents experience better, still make the same money. It’s easy

Not a chance. You couldn’t step up and keep your word when buzz posted up, you have zero credibility. Pretty limp if you ask me. Plus I could care less
Then why are you still talking. I never promised Gonzo a thing other than the two bets. So STFU or put your money. If not go back to posting pics of your apartment deer. Did you walk into McDonalds with him on your back and #sickforit

Then why are you still talking. I never promised Gonzo a thing other than the two bets. So STFU or put your money. If not go back to posting pics of your apartment deer. Did you walk into McDonalds with him on your back and #sickforit
Post a picture of another elk bud.

Thanks for taking the time and stalking me. I’m flattered. Enjoy your insecurities and lack of credibility

Best of luck 🤡

Post a picture of another elk bud.

Thanks for taking the time and stalking me. I’m flattered. Enjoy your insecurities and lack of credibility

Best of luck 🤡
No worries don’t run your mouth and call it stalking when your bluff gets called. I’m sure you can use that smart phone to figure out what I have killed. Most with a bow.

You have to write a check for a $200 bet?

Probably bounce.

I've found more than that in an old hunting shirt pocket.
Sorry I’m not a school teacher that is your profession. Those that can’t do teach. One of my commissions looks like what you do for a half year. 😂😂😂

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom