??????⏲

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
Pretty much seems like all of us since nothing was released today ?

02A7047C-346F-4014-AEB6-DAE06F0FC9BD.gif

The backdoor might have been open for about 10 minutes around 1200 when the OIL were up. I think they might have been (populating) updating it for the draw.

The backdoor might have been open for about 10 minutes around 1200 when the OIL were up. I think they might have been (populating) updating it for the draw.
I was searching hard during that time but didn't notice anything different but could have missed it.

If anything, people that selected the "e-tag" option might be able to check tonight. That is the way it was last year. I will have to wait until the morning because I can't change to "e-tag." I am thinking they did away with that because i am sure a lot of people (myself included) changed it last year at 11 pm so i could check my results. Tomorrow is pretty close hopefully they don't keep us on edge too long. Good luck everyone!!!

My taxidermist sent me pictures of my Kansas buck from last year. Just waiting for final touches and I went fishing today so I couldn’t take any more excitement. I’ll be ready tomorrow.

Killed it last year dude what did that brute score!?! Might as well post a pic of that wicked bull icy while we wait!
Yes sir! Last year was an incredible year. I shot my personal best whitetail and elk with a bow.
160 4/8”

Now I’m ready to get out and make this season great!

IMG_3936.jpg

Arrowed this Gila bull in September with these 4 midgets by my side. When my 9 year old saw him coming in he told us all to freeze. My 6 year old hit the dirt facedown and stayed like that for 3 minutes until he got in and got stuck! Afterwards I asked what they thought of watching him come in to 40 yards and he said all he saw was dirt. Probably the greatest hunt I have ever had. Also had my brother in law and father in law right there, 7 hunters from 3 generations and one cooperative bull.

I’ll be up all night and until about 7MST. So hopefully it’s out during that time. Otherwise I’ll wake up to a hopeful treat, good luck to you too!

Got 1/3 to go green. Better than nothing.
DER 1-191 - Unit 16 as NR. Pretty darn happy to go hunt. Also was given a Landowner Lope tag in 42.

Last edited:

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom