?

BUGLEnmIN

Very Active Member
This Sept isn't looking to promising for me! Four fires in my unit! No rain in sight! My favorite camp is in Jeopardy of burning .....
giphy (3).gif

They’ve had no campfires or charcoal fires in the forest in effect for a couple months here.....we need some rain !!

Plus it’s on fire right now. I had to take the back way between Meeker and Craig because the fire jumped the highway and they shut it down.

Just watched the forcast this morning....tripple digits for the next 5 days at least. These fires have potential to go unchecked for a while. Time to resort to plans b,c,d!
giphy (4).gif

Last edited:
The only why to stop this chit is if we take a stand. When will this happen? November at the ballot box? Or at what point will the "silent" majority put the internet down and take care of business? I have on my on level but yet so many others continue to biche on the web which is useless? How much is enough? What needs to happen before the bear mauls?

Last edited:
Tail chasers ! I just got off of a phone call discussing the EXACT SAME thing you just posted! Sick of all the bitching and moaning. The media and liberal politicians are instigating a fight. I truly believe we need to stand United and not be sheep adhering to a " shepherd. The key words STAND UNITED.
EZ5MMUCOF5E53POMHXXZX3SIFQ.jpg

The liberal politicians don't have the stomach for the fight they are trying to instigate.

They think they do, but don't. Because it will involve them equally as well.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom