0-1 Point draw for Wyoming antelope.

Wyoming points don't go on sale until after the apps are due so if you have ZERO points today you will have ZERO for the draw. Although the title says 0 to 1 point draw so may be OK.

So from what i am reading i can buy a point for about 40 bucks and will be drawn?
as huntabsorkee said you can't but points for this year. the preference point period is July through November 2nd. you have about a 40% chance of drawing with 0 points in the regular draw and if you wanna do the special draw its generally 100% with 0 points. if you apply and don't draw then buy a point you will most likely draw in 2022. H8brick did you submit the info form on my website? in not someone asked the exact same thing and I emailed them back.

What unit do you hunt? Any pictures some of your bucks? Thanks
I've got pics from other units but this is actually the first year in these areas. G&F cut tag number way back in our other units so I picked up some that are easier to draw so guys don't have to wait 5-8 years on antelope tags. we hunt 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 83, 20, 21, 113. the last three are the easiest to draw. ill get a couple pics up soon on here.

IMG_3571.JPG

Featured Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Rocky Mountain Ranches

Hunt some of the finest ranches in N.W. Colorado. Superb elk, mule deer, and antelope hunting.

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Urge 2 Hunt

Deer/Elk tags - DIY or guided for all species. Many guaranteed tags for trophy hunts.

West Texas Hunting

Private land free range hunts for native and exotic game on nearly 1 million acres in west Texas.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzz. and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

H & A Outfitters

Specializing in Trophy Bulls, Bucks, Rams, Bears, Lions & Others. Full Service and DIY Hunt Application Service

Sonora Outfitters

We hunt on some of the best ranches in Sonora - known for holding trophy Desert Bighorn Sheep and trophy Mule Deer.

Why Advertise Here?

* Lots of traffic, your ad will be seen!
* 30+ day ads for only $50.00!
* FREE for MonsterMuleys.com Advertisers
* Reach hunters around the world!
* Highly targeted, effective advertising!
* Submit $50.00 Payment ... CLICK HERE
Back
Top Bottom