012-014 Antelope

NVHNTR23

Looking for some info on goats in 012-014, will be heading out Thursday to hunt the last days of the season, you can PM me if you'd like, I can trade info on multiple other areas. Thanks.

Nice! I hope you are able to make good on an awesome opportunity. I don't have any recent experience in the unit but I have seen lots of antelope while traveling through there over the years. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a nice pronghorn in a couple days. ----SS

Nice! I hope you are able to make good on an awesome opportunity. I don't have any recent experience in the unit but I have seen lots of antelope while traveling through there over the years. You shouldn't have any trouble finding a nice pronghorn in a couple days. ----SS
Thank you, I hear there is lots of goats, just trying to find that one that stick's out will be the fun part.

Hopefully the smoke rolls out it’s tuff right now glassing the north has been better but you’ll do fine plenty of them to look over I think that’s a great unit. I killed my last one in 2012 in 012 pm if you’d like I can share some not so recent intel.

Pm sent. Thanks
Hopefully the smoke rolls out it’s tuff right now glassing the north has been better but you’ll do fine plenty of them to look over I think that’s a great unit. I killed my last one in 2012 in 012 pm if you’d like I can share some not so recent intel.

Seen that tag pop up, nice grab! Great units, hope to draw and hunt that tag one day. Post up a picture if you’re successful!

@NVHNTR23 did you end up getting one? I picked up a FCFS tag for here as well. Only had two days to hunt, saw lots of does but only one buck and he disappeared on me. Second day got absolutely smoked out by the Dixie Fire. Took this pic heading home looking back north.

IMG_2968.jpg

@NVHNTR23 did you end up getting one? I picked up a FCFS tag for here as well. Only had two days to hunt, saw lots of does but only one buck and he disappeared on me. Second day got absolutely smoked out by the Dixie Fire. Took this pic heading home looking back north.

View attachment 52490
we killed a buck, nothing special. saw alot fewer then expected, that pic is crazy! we didnt get smoked out too bad but we hunted as far north as we could in 013 (also hunted 012 some of 014) . glassing the first day was still not fun, could only see about 1000yds, cleared out the rest of the hunt, on the drive home the smoke got so thick, was crazy, and then all the cars from the burning man clogged up the highway to make matters worse, it had just ended. Oh well, buck killed and memories made, i will say the quailty of anything we saw was just about as good, or not any better then the NE part of the state, and the Ely area. not a bad hunt, but not what i expected, on a FCFS Tag though, i cant complain.

Last edited:

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom