061-071 elk help

P

PRD8R

I have hunted area 7 for years for deer and finally drew an elk tag after 22yrs. I havent been able to scout as much as i would like to. Anyone with any info about where to start this hunt please reply. After all of the fires in Elko Co. i an certain those Bulls have moved, thanks in advance

Thank you very much for the tip. I also have an early mule deer tag in area 7. My plan is to scout for elk during my Deer hunt. I now have plenty of time to spend up there due to a boss that thinks hunting is as important as eating,him and i are alot alike. I hope to scout for elk the whole time and if i come across a big mule deer, i will take it.I also killed a 81-2/8 antelope in unit 031 earlier this year, i will post some pictures as soon as i figure out how. Thanks again, Buck Smith 775-544-4263 feelfree to give me a call

Elk Mtn is not one of my units however i am heading up there on the 4th.How did that country fair in these fires. I have hunted elk mtn-canyon creek-pole creek etc. I hope to take a big buck in the first week or so and then go over near merritt mtn scouting for The Big Stinky. Please let me know what you know about the burns near and around elk mtn. Thanks in advance PRD8R

Thanks for your response, I am going to scout this after my deer hunt over in o'neil basin. I have lots of time so hopefully it will pay off. I have a spot just east of the bruno up high that i am told is holding lots Elk after that murphy fire. If you have any recent info about fires in o'neil basin or burnt areas i would certainly appreciate it.Buck Smith-PRD8R

There isnt a lot burned on elk mtn. Down in the bruneau canyon,parts of copper mtn and tennnesse mtn are burned.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom