081 Rifle Mule Deer

I just got home from helping a friend on an elk hunt. Only saw a couple small bucks and a few does.
Wes

My son had a Muzzleloader Bull tag a couple weeks ago and spent some time there. Didn’t see anything big but seen some deer. Nephew has the Archery tag going on now. Headed back up this morning for the weekend to help out. Hope to see some big Muley’s and no Elk since my son was unsuccessful up there?! Good luck to you!

Got a close and personal pic of this guy in 081 while I was up there.

95CCC172-84EA-4E0C-B073-AA66CA17EFE4.jpeg

I just got back from hunting the archery season on my last youth tag for 081, we saw close to 300 deer.. in 5 days we only saw 1 shooter buck over 170 and i had that buck at 70 yds, truck came down a ridge road and spooked him out of the canyon right as i was about to shoot.(not blaming that truck whatsoever, stuff happens) I think the main factor is lack of weather to get the does moving in. the deer were barely just starting to really get rutted up on Thursday the 18th, forked horns and young 4x4s were all chasing does and fighting, but any deer we saw that was Atleast 6-7 yrs old could care less about rutting and was mainly just laying low in the background, hopefully on the muzzy hunt will have some luck.

Wish I had that Muzzleloader tag! Got a late Spike tag this morning on 1st come First serve. Was hoping for your 081 Muzzleloader tag. Maybe next year.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom