10/22 stocks

J

Jake_Sorensen

My wife is interested in shooting(I can't believe it the heavens have finally opened up and smilled upon me)And she wants a gun, she even (and I'm still in shock) is willing to shoot Jack rabbits and depending on how that goes I can move her up to Deer and Elk(god willing) so anyway I have decided for her first gun I'm going to do like I'm sure most of us had done to us and start her out with a 22, I'm wanting to get her a ruger 10/22 and here is the catch she wants her 22 to have pink stock I have been looking all over the internet trying to find a totally pink stock for the 10/22 but I can't find any does anyone have any ideas on were to look or what to do?

Jake

Try Boyd's Gunstocks, they have a web site. They make laminated stocks in numerous colors for the 10/22 Ruger.

RELH

i think volquartsen makes one. or you can buy any synthetic stock and take it to an auto paint and body shop. have them paint it with bumper paint.

Krusty.jpg

Butler creek used to make a pink stock. My brother has a blue one, not sure if they still make the pink but they may be worth a try.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom