10 grand muzzy

Geez most guys can’t hit a deer their first shot at 300 yards with a Center fire that costs half that much! Can’t imagine spending that kinda cash just to hit rocks at their feet their first 5 shots

HA! For 10k you can buy a custom flintlock that goes UP in value over the years rather than tank as soon as you buy it.

If i read right by the time you pick up the extras to complete the package you could be 13 grand deep. A guy is better off with the paramount.

Hell i struggle past 150 yards i cant imagine 700 plus yards

Interesting for sure but at the end of the day a guy is buying a muzzleloader. Gunwerks make some great rifles but that’s about 9k over what that particular weapon is worth IMHO!

Interesting for sure but at the end of the day a guy is buying a muzzleloader. Gunwerks make some great rifles but that’s about 9k over what that particular weapon is worth IMHO!
Agreed.

And of course I would need a high magnification scope on it to take full advantage of its capabilities. In my opinion a muzzleloader with open sights is only as good as the shooters eyesight.

I thought this was funny. Just below the muzzleloader it says “Financing Now Available” ???
64CAFF0C-9696-4292-9E85-F430BBE78547.png

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom