10 late success

nangmp

Well the area is definitely going down hill, but the big bucks are still there. Waaaayyyyy back! 6 straight days of packing into areas. Climbed 2000 ft, and walked at least 4 miles everyday. Me and dad completed our 25th year there. All in all, a very successful hunt with 3 generations present. Sister and brother in law got thier biggest bucks to date. Sister made her farthest shot on any animal at 440 yards. Brother in law made his closest shot on any animal at 110 yards and using the top of my head as a shooting rest. The verdict is still being determined if I got my biggest one. 28in wide 24 in tall 3x3. Waiting on shrink. 3 complete deer mountain side break downs and pack outs. We were whooped! Dad decided to have a beer with me for the first time in years after we packed mine out the last night. That says plenty, trust me!

IMG_20211105_174219.jpg

received_4478694178884840.jpeg

Congratulations on getting it done! It has been unusually warm this year.

Your brother in-law used your head as a shooting rest? Safe to assume you guys have a great relationship. :D

That is a great story for Unit 10 there are some good bucks still left in there but like you said you really got to hunt them up and Down...LOL

The unit has definitely gone way down hill. Congrats on squeezing out several good ones. You positively worked hard for it. Fatrooster.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom