10 seconds to decide....taker or not???

Only 10 seconds to evaluate, bang.

If on a tag where I have HIGH standards and I've got longer than a fleeting 10 seconds to assess the situation, he's younger than his frame suggests and he certainly doesn't have much mass. Still be a hard pass but would likely see what else I can find in the unit.

Nice young one with good potential. Depending on where this deer is- would dictate if shooting or not. Normally no.

Reason I would shoot is because he is obviously a mature buck, after all, isn't that what it's all about - taking mature deer only...?

Ide keep lookin hoping he lives another year.

I can remember vividly a few specific bucks Ive seen and passed hoping they would make it a year or two. Never saw them again. One year it will happen.

I’m a rebel and going to break the law right now!!! You’re viewing a page on my site, an ad showed and I probably just made 1/1000 of a cent. He’s in the geographic location of ............ Wyoming.
Gulp!!!! Did I just do that? :D:devilish:

Joking around of course, maybe he isn’t in Wyoming. Or maybe he is. Not. For sure maybe not.
Just a little fun.

Depends on what I’m seeing and how far a shot. He definitely has some great potential the next year or two but he may not make it to another ice cream season!

No. I’d make note of his locale and visit next season assuming I could get the tag again.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom