101-109 late Season deer

Elkhunter96

Very Active Member
Buddy and I finally drew a Nevada tag after 9 years. Drew our last choice, going to be hunting the rubies in November. Any good advice or past experiences you would be willing to share?

I hunted the late hunt the last two years in the Rubies and all I can tell you is that it is cold. Everything on the trailer froze up the dark tank, the water lines, the Grey tank. We went to town and bought insulation and insulated everything under the trailer. It worked but I can tell you it is cold.
We saw bucks all over low and high last year but we really had to look to find something decent. We hunted one buck for four days but could not get close to him......Lots of private know where you are but there are canyons on the late hunt that no one goes into. Find those and hunt them you will find the deer.
Good hunting

We just got back from our first scouting run for the late hunt. What a gorgeous area of NV. 102 had so many big green basins, almost makes it hard to narrow it down where to hunt. Looks like most hunters will congregate in the Harrison Pass area.

any additional thoughts on the unit and where they will be that time of the year? We are really thinking hitting some harder access areas on 102 with the expectation that most deer migrate towards Harrison pass in the south

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom