101 uses for Duct Tape?

D

DeerKing

I think more people have used if for others things besides joining sections of duct work. I've used it as a quick patch on my waders, twisted a long length of it into a tight strand for use as a boot lace and have used it to patch bullet holes in my chute plane wings. What about you?

somebody shootin' at ya? remind me not to buy a chute plane!

On the duct tape, I taped a coues deer to a peak 1 frame a few years ago, super simple pack job.

Matt

LAST EDITED ON Jan-23-04 AT 07:48AM (MST)[p]Im to cheap to buy a good set of gators, so when I go in the deep snow I wrap a few rounds of D-tape around the top of my boots to keep the snow out. Thats lame but it works great,

for shuttin' up cryin' kids. i really like the look on their face when ya yank it off..... double up the sticky side and put it in yer buddys hat. watch him yank out half his hair. the red green show has lots of ideas.

I tape the heck out of my wife when there's a big sale going on at any of the department stores.

shootin at your chute plane... haha Yeah right DK! good one though. I use it for covering my blisters mostly.

I used rolls of it in Northern Quebec on a spring bear hunt to keep them damn black flies and no-see-ums from eat'in me alive. Taped ankles, boot tops, wrists, headnets and shirtnecks, waistbands and ALL button-holes. Duct Tape saved me from excessive blood-loss!!!

Used it alot to tape up my raingear. I'm such a cheap bastard that I try to extend the live of my rain gear way beyond what I should. Granted that the moment I get a new pair it's shedded within the first week of use.
I've used duct tape to tape up my boot one year when I blew the sole on a hunting trip.
Had a buddy use a roll to give him a new seat on his old sled.
Flagging Ribbon is my best resource though. I've patched up everything from sleds to snowshoes to rifle slings to raingear to bootlaces and the list goes on.
With duct tape and flagging ribbon I'm deadly. MacGiver Look out.

To cover a blister - worked great, kept hunting for a week and bad blister never bothered me again, priceless when on your dream elk hunt and second day you blister

used it to reconnect the head on my tri-pod just last week (made of plastic and im saving for other gear right now). i tried to use poxy but the duct tape ended up working better.
nk

Temporarily slowed a leak in my lower radiator hose that let me get to town to get it replaced.
Sometimes I think I should use it to cover my mouth.LOL
Best,
Jerry

Used it over electrical tape to hold vinyl tubing on antler points. So many points that we used a whole role of electrical tape, and most of the duct tape. Looked funny but secure.

Josh

If your 30 years old or younger, never ever use duct tape to keep a woody down. In my younger years I used to get a little excited everytime I talked to this one girl. I finally got a date with her and was afraid of what may happen so I used some duct tape to tape it down to my leg.

When she opened the door..... she was in a very skimpy, sexy little dress.

I kicked her right in the face.

When you get older......scotch tape will do just fine.

That's a great one cb! Funniest thing I've heard in quite a while!!!!
So, how did the date go after that????

Looks like scotch tape for me anyhow!!
Thanks for the laugh

a*r

DUCK TAPE

I TAPED MY DAUGHTERS YELLOW LABS MOUTH UP BECAUSE HE WOULDN'T SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

SEEN A GUY IN THE PRIMITIVE TRYING TO TAPE A PISTON BACK TOGETHER ONCE!!!

IF YOUR OLE LADY FORGETS HER BRA,IT WILL WORK IN A BIND!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT JUST ABOUT NEEDED A ROLL OF DUCT TAPE TO PUT THE 'RACK' BACK TOGETHER!!!(DAMN BULLET HOLES!!!)

MY MAIN MAN LOVES TO DUCT TAPE ME TO THE PINE SHED WALL WHEN HE HAS HIS WAY WITH ME!!!!!

I LOVE THE SMELL OF FRESH DUCTTAPE AND UNFINISHED NOTTY PINE!!!

OR SHOULD I SAY "NAUGHTY" PINE!!!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT BUYS DUCT TAPE IN BULK FOR VALENTINES DAY!!!!!

AS SOON AS THE TRUTH IS MENTIONED,THE 'MESS' IS BACK!!!

GO AHEAD AND ANSWER PolarBears QUESTION!!!

THE FAKE PHONY WANNA BE 'MESS' IS SUCH A CHICKEN CHIT LITTLE BASTARD HE OR SHOULD I SAY IT HAS DISABLED ALL ICONS,HIDING BEHIND NAMES AS ALWAYS!!!

MAYBE THE 'MESS' OUGHT TO GO BACK TO THE SITE HE CAME FROM!!!

THE 'MESS' DON'T LIKE ME WHEN I STATE THE TRUTH,TOO BAD!!!

THIS LITTLE LOWLIFE PRI#K THINKS HE'S STALKING ME,OH I'M SCARED!!!

THE ONLY bobcat THAT CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR BACK FROM THIS LITTLE LOWLIFE WANNA BE 'MESS'!!!

LOOK!!!!

IT COMES IN RED FOR VALENTINES!!!!!!

THE ONLY bobcat WITH RED DUCT TAPE BURNS ON MY WRISTS AND KNOTTY PINE SLIVERS ON MY BELLY!!!!!!

1711472_med.gif

RE: 101 uses for duct tape for butt pirates?

1711472_med.gif

Plus
Gerbil.jpg

equals = Bobcatmess
We know what Bobcatmess has planned this valentines day with O-O!

Eric

RE: 101 uses for duct tape for butt pirates?

PB, that kinda gives a new meaning to the term, anal retentive.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom