11 NR points

angus

Any help on ideas to cash in my points. I will be hunting alone and want to be able to look over some deer and have a shot at a decent buck. I have hunted a lot of states including Nevada but a long time has passed since i last did. any unit ideas would be great so i can start to research some areas.
thanks in advance for any input.

I would encourage you to look over the stats online that would be a good starting point. I wish you luck in your venture.

Well I assume you must be non res so go for areas with more tags excluding the Ruby’s unless your going to be guided. If it were me I would put in for the areas around elko. Probably early seasons would be most attainable. Late seasons tags out there are pretty rare but great hunts. Of course most the nice bucks I see are while elk hunting in late November. Good luck pm if you’re interested in more info.

The great thing about good mule deer habitat like Nevada is that you will find some big bucks in every unit. The problem with Nevada's draw is that you could lose out to a guy with one point. So just figure you have no guaranteed draw in any unit. Whichever unit you pick (and I would be happy with any of them), get away from the roads and the crowds and you will finds pockets holding nice deer. So pick one that you have time to scout and provides the sort of terrain that suits your hunting style/stamina. Good luck.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom