113 Cow Elk Late Season

dancermatt

I’m not new to the sight but I’m sure new to unit 113 for cow elk in December. I need some help. I’m going up willing to pack in, spot and stalk and do what’s needed to put meat in the freezer. I can trade some info about unit 10 and the Humbolts or 10 Surgical Masks and 5 pair of X-Large Rubber gloves! LOL. MATT

There are a bunch of elk that move out of the Goshute reservation that time of year. If you hunt around the boundary you should find some. Also you could call the Biologist in Ely and he will be very helpful.

I’ll make that call to the biologist. I’ve made calls like this in the past but get nervous for some stupid reason. I’m 1/2 Indian from the 6 Nations Indian Reservation in Ontario Canada and will try asking some on the Reservation for help...doesn’t hurt to ask. Thanks for responding.

No, I’m going to try again this week. Have you been hunting? I just got back from Archery Elk in Co. Saw and had a shot at a Bull but wasn’t ready! Damn it.

My wife and I have the same tag this year. We can’t hunt it until January. I have been told the elk migrate out of the Indian reservation and move to the west.

Last edited:
Make sure you don't end up on the reservation. They were impounding trucks a few years ago. The border is an old cedar post fence.

I was just there over the weekend chasing antelope. Like stated above....watch that boundary closely.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom