114-115L cow

Z

What are the cows doing during that time frame and where? I won't be able to make it out there until mid to late December.

Have info I can trade if you need help as well.

Not sure how 114-115 units are but we had 111-112 late last year. It was one of the easiest elk hunt I've been on. My mom and myself both got our cows on the second day. I will say this, make you you get there before the snow gets to deep.

114-115 Late Cow is an extremely tough hunt with low harvest numbers. I drew it 3 years ago and the majority of the elk had moved out of 114 over into 111-112. I found a big herd in 115 but they were inside the Park boundaries and seldom came off. I put a ton of miles on (foot and truck) trying to locate some elk but came up empty handed. I did see some really nice Bulls though.
Both units are highly accessible by truck or ATV.
Good luck.

I drew early rifle 111-115 bull this year. I am not sure which unit I will end up hunting in, but check with me after my hunt at the end of November and I might have some info for you.

Z, depending on snow levels I've been able to find cows in huntable spots during that time. I've found them in low snow years and heavy snow years. As the hunt gets closer feel free to PM and I'll get some info to you.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom