12 deer points

Abiggerfish2fry

Very Active Member
I would like to burn my 12 deer points this year and just want a fun hunt, I don't need too kill a monster. I also have 12 elk and 10 lope points but can only can do one hunt in wyoming this year, any suggestions?

The only one in that point range that I've hunted is 87. Do a search here and you'll find my posts and pictures along with several other posts. To summarize - Access is good (although its changed a bit since I was there) its close enough to Rawlins that you could stay there if you don't want to camp. good deer numbers but not great. The locals kill a great buck or 2 there every year but I wouldn't pass up a 160 incher if you want to go home with a deer.

I would like to burn my 12 deer points this year and just want a fun hunt, I don't need too kill a monster. I also have 12 elk and 10 lope points but can only can do one hunt in wyoming this year, any suggestions?
Maybe burn the lope points and scout some deer/elk areas to find the terrain you like to hunt. 1 option to consider.

With those points you should be able to put together 3 solid hunts. I like that idea of antelope first. Good luck.

Im not sure if 101 or 102 could be drawn but those are fun units. Good access and a good amount of mid range bucks. 112 is a good goat area as well for scouting

Wyoming Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Badger Creek Outfitters

Offering elk, deer and pronghorn hunts on several privately owned ranches.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, antelope and moose hunts and take B&C bucks most years.

J & J Outfitters

Offering quality fair-chase hunts for trophy mule deer, elk, and moose in Wyoming.

Yellowstone Horse Rentals - Western Wyoming Horses
Back
Top Bottom