12 in 12 years

ID_hunter27

i got my 12th deer in 12 years on 11/25/13. its been a tough year in july i broke my tib and fib but i refused to give up on hunting

i hunted over 40 days in all this season and was finally able to connect on my first archery deer on the late season hunt

LAST EDITED ON Dec-17-13 AT 02:26PM (MST)[p]i finally uploaded pics off the camera dont mind the date

im happy with the end result hell i would've been happy with a doe for my first kill with a bow but i couldn't hit one for the life of me and I drilled the buck with my first shot. i joked around with my buddy that i can shoot anything without antlers some force just wont let it connect

this was right before the shot

2642deer_dec_010.jpg

Wow. I don't have enough room in all my house to mount that many deer. At first I didn't want to mount anything, but now that I have, I immensely enjoy it. Everytime I look up at them, it brings me back to that hunt. I can remember every detail and get a little bit of the excitment that came with it. It makes every set of antlers, weither in the house or out in the shop, a priceless experience.

I'm not one for telling my grandson how big of turd I had to pinch off from having to eat so much meat. I want to give him the trophies that hang from my wall and tell him the unforgettable experience that came with each and every one.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Idaho Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Bearpaw Outfitters

Idaho Deer & Elk Allocation Tags, Plus Bear, Bison, Lion, Moose, Turkey and Montana Prairie Dogs.

Urge 2 Hunt

We focus on trophy elk, mule deer, whitetail, bear, lion and wolf hunts and spend hundreds of hours scouting.

Jokers Wild Outdoors

Trophy elk, whitetail, mule deer, antelope, bear and moose hunts. 35k acres of private land.

Back
Top Bottom