12 year old son's National History Day project on Conservation

LIK2HNT

Long Time Member
Well, my 12 year old son is in Riverside CA for National History Day for the State level contest. I am amazed his web page won at the school and then county level in this liberal state. I hope he does good at the State level, but Southern California is more liberal than up here. Their topic was Revolution Reaction and Reform in History. He choice to do his on "Theodore Roosevelt and Fellow Sportsmen's and Naturalist's Efforts in Conservation". If interested copy and paste the below link and check it out. I was pretty impressed with the work he did.

http://73725956.nhd.weebly.com

Bill

Nicely Done! Riverside has a more leaning conservative side than you would think. L.A. is the Lib capital. Tell your son good luck and I hope he inspires more to push this type of curriculum in education.

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

California Guides & Outfitters

Western Wildlife Adventures

Offering some fine Blacktail Deer hunting, Wild Pig hunts, Turkey hunts and Waterfowl hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

We offer the top private land hunts in all of California, for blacktail deer, elk, pigs, bison and turkeys.

G & J Outdoors

Offering Tule elk hunts for bulls and cows on a 17,000 acre Ranch in Laytonville, CA with 100% success.

Back
Top Bottom