12bw muzzy hunt-2023

ruthunter

Assuming this hunt stays for 2023 what’s the thoughts on this hunt for 180”+ type bucks? From what I understand it’s a weather dependent type hunt getting bucks from the top dropping down and bucks from the Pauns in Utah migrating into the unit. Looks like this year the hunt will be a week later than last year. Looking to cash in 12pts this year especially with all the good moisture we’re getting lately.

that’s pretty spot on for sizing and need for weather. There will be some animals around without the weather but it sure does help.

I have a feeling if the moisture continues this hunt like a lot of the elk archery hunts will creep this year with it moving back.

Good luck in the draw!

Assuming this hunt stays for 2023 what’s the thoughts on this hunt for 180”+ type bucks? From what I understand it’s a weather dependent type hunt getting bucks from the top dropping down and bucks from the Pauns in Utah migrating into the unit. Looks like this year the hunt will be a week later than last year. Looking to cash in 12pts this year especially with all the good moisture we’re getting lately.
A bonafide archery assassin like you isn’t gonna wait a couple more years for another strip tag?
If you do go with muzzy let me know I’ve got a couple LR muzzys set up and ready to rock you are welcome to.

its a total migration hunt. the later the dates the better. i think its a well worth it risk for the caliber of deer that could be there. I hunted 12BW early this year and had a change the last weekend at a 180 type buck that gave me the slip without getting a shot off. Thats the only solid buck that i saw but with later dates i would bet you get some more solid deer pushed down.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom