131, 132, South Portion 108 COW TAG

DTOM1987

Hello Everyone. This will be my first year hunting Elk in Nevada as I usually purchase an OTC Tag in Colorado. I drew the Early Rifle Hunt for 131, 132, and Southern 108. It appears that this area covers Mt. Hamilton and has some good cover. I plan on scouting the area starting this month up until my hunt at the end of September. Any tips, guidance or thoughts are appreciated.
Thanks so much.
Steven

its been a few years but seen elk a few days in a row very norther part of 131, I was not hunting elk but looking at my maps I think it was mount hamilton (ish). sorry i was out in the flats lope hunting and would get bored and look up the mtn and found elk, but Its worth a scout.

Thank you sir, much appreciated. I am actually up scouting this week. Hope to have some luck! Heading to Mt. Hamilton area tomorrow.

Nevada Hunting Guides & Outfitters

Big Bucks & Bulls Timberline Outfitters Guide Service

Customized and high quality eastern Nevada trophy hunts for mule deer, elk and antelope.

Western Wildlife Adventures

We offer some excellent mule deer and elk hunts in northeast Nevada.

Currant Creek Outfitters

Nevada, big bucks and big bulls! We hunt for quality not quantity.

Nevada Outfitters & Guides Association

Find guides and outfitters for mule deer, elk, sheep, chuckar, fishing, & more!

SilverGrand Outfitters

Successfully guiding in Nevada for many years. Mule deer, elk, antelope and bighorn sheep hunts.

Hidden Lake Outfitters

Specializing in trophy mule deer hunts along with elk, mountain goat, antelope and mountain lion.

G&J Outdoors

Full time outfitter with 20+ years hunting mule deer, sheep, elk, antelope, lion and chukar.

Mountain Man Outfitters

Offering world class mule deer hunts in some of the most productive units in Nevada.

Nevada High Desert Outfitters

Rocky mountain goats, desert, rocky and california bighorn, mule deer, antelope and elk hunts.

Urge 2 Hunt

If you want an unguided hunt but can't draw your tags, you need to call us.

White River Guide Service

50 years of guiding experience! Mule deer, elk, sheep and cougar.

Back
Top Bottom