13B HOAL Hunt

KennyT

Don Martin wanted me to put up a post up and let people know that the camp for this hunt will set up close to the intersection of the winter road and the road to black rock mtn. Anyone that wants to stop by camp is more than welcome. let me know if you want to stay for a meal so we can have some food ready for ya.

For those who don't know the road numbers on the Strip (Unit 13B) where this HOAL camp is located, here they are.

From St. George, get off at exit 4, which is the Flying J Truck stop. Go east on the road in front of the truck stop until you come to the three way intersection. Turn right (south) and head out of town. Once you go under the new bypass overpass, you will be on BLM road 1069. Follow this road about 20 miles until you see a BLM sign that says Black Rock. This is BLM road 1004. Turn right, go about 10 miles, you'll be starting up onto Black Rock Mtn. About half way up you'll see the intersection with Maple Canyon (BLM road 1009). The HOAL camp will be 200 yards west of this intersection.

We are having a special dinner for everyone on Saturday night, courtesy of the HOAL AZ and the Mohave Sportsman Club, which is co-sponsoring this hunt.

G&F Wildlife Manager Luke Thompson and our young hunter Luc Orton, will be our special guests. Stop by and meet and greet both. Let's all make this Strip hunting experience for this 15-year-old young man whose been dealt a tough hand in life, a real lifetime adventure.

Kenny can be contacted at 928-499-7300 and if you need to contact me, I can be reached at 928-303-9481.

I hope everyone has a great hunt, I've seen a couple of really nice bucks up there so far!

Don Martin
Outfitter/Guide Coordinator
AZ Hunt of A Lifetime

P.S. If any outfitter/guide would like to be part of the HOAL team and assist other youngsters like Luc in the future on hunts in 12A (Kaibab), 12B, 13A and 13B, let me know and we'll get you set up. We need guides for these units as often we get various tags donated. This year we had a Unit 13A antelope tag that went unused, and I know we got some turkey tags and probably at 12A west tag or two. Just let me know.

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom