15B West sheep story--the conclusion!

DonMartin

Very Active Member
If you are interested in the conclusion of Jerry Uzyn's tough Unit 15B West sheep story, it is done now and posted in the original post...

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Permits

Hello Don-- You do not know me, I'm just a MM Member too & see your comments & thoughts often on the forums/questions sections. You seem quite knowledgeable & have great experience in AZ !!! I was wondering if you had any clients draw the 13 B Strip Tag this year & just how bad the drought is there ? I heard it is quite bad. I've got 17 points deer, 15 Elk points, 15 points antelope, 24 points for RMBH too plus a Lifetime AZ Resident Hunting License too, since I lived in Flagstaff for a number of years. But nothing seems to help drawing a permit-- nothing again this year. As usual. I'm 71 & running out of time playing the points game. Many others in same boat !!
The drought here in Co is very bad-- I drew 1 tag here in Co & retuned it-- it was for Unit 61 elk 2 new rifle season-- fires there too & dried up water holes/ponds & the list goes on & on. Chances for a big bull it seemed quite bad there.
Unit 13 B Strip Deer seems to be getting in reach (I think) of a draw in the next 5 years maybe. Who knows ??!!
Best Regards & Good Guiding & Hunting--
Jerry Gold
Fort Collins, Co
Cell/Text: 307-772-1623
E Mail: [email protected]

RE: Arizona Permits

Jerry,
Don will be able to point you in the right direction. You might consider 12b late for your deer. I don't know what your physical capabilities are but it's flat with high deer numbers.

Jerry,
Stay the course, 13B or BUST ... you are close,you will only get 1 chance at drawing this great deer unit.DO NOT settle for less ... Bruce & SilverGrand

Or 12 A WEST LATE HUNT like I got lucky and drew with 11 points. I turned 62 last week. I would have had to long a wait for strip gaurentee. That was my 1st choice and drew the BAB on 2nd choice. I booked with Dwayne Adams. Should be good time......BULL!

Jerry
I can relate to you on the age thing. I finally drew 13 B after 27 years of applying. If you want my opinion shoot me a PM with your contact info and we can talk by cell phone.

Jerry here are some bucks we've taken in Unit 13B.

34216tonykeller13bcactusbuck2010001.jpg

19651chadjonesdangriggscolbyadams7x513b2012.jpg

68339loganmartin11142016.jpg

You might want to consider 12A West Late. We've taken some great bucks there too, and you can draw it!

14607tompetersonunit12a2013.jpg

85810ervcromer12awest.jpg

50444duaneandlarrymcintosh.jpg

14234rickthompsonwithhiskaibabbuck.jpg

Don Martin
Arizona Wildlife Outfitters

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom