15x56 binoculars Zeiss or Swarovski?

heywouldya

Very Active Member
I'm looking to upgrade my binoculars. I've pretty much settled on either Zeiss or Swarovski. Anyone that has experience with one or both, care to share your thoughts?

hwy

I have a pair of Swarovski 15x56 and in my opinion they are simply the best high powered binos on the market. I have looked through a buddy’s Zeiss but not used them extensively, and I prefer my Swaros.

I don’t think you could go wrong with either set, but I would buy the Swaros again if I were in the market.

You can't beat Zeiss conquest HDs for the money, if you have a budget. I have 8s 10s, and 15's. I use 15's on a tripod and love them. Eurooptic will put demos' on sale once and awhile and you can't beat the price. I have Swarovski 10x EL ranges, and i cant tell any quality difference between the two brands.

I brought a pair at Bargain cave many years ago that was returned after the deer season for a 1/2 off price right place right time deal.

meopta is overlooked and most havent heard of it but i would compare them side by side with swarrows. i cant see much of a difference even at low light let alone the price difference. just my 2 cents

I have Meopta 15s and my hunting partner has swaro 15s. Side by side on tripods they both compare well. To my eyes the meopta has a “warmer” image while the swaro has a “cooler” image. But both are sharp and easy to glass with all day long.

We compared my Swaro15s with Vortex and some Nikons at a hunt a couple years back. In normal light, there wasnt much difference- maybe a little on the far edges. Where it really became apparent was the evening. The lower the light, the Swaros seemed to gather it much better- to the point you could clearly make out details of branches that the other binos could barely tell were branches.

I have both the Swaro 15's and Zeiss 15x. My eyes can't find the difference and to be honest I prefer the Zeiss. The Swaro's I was given as a good friend of mine passed away and left them to me. The Zeiss I already had purchased. I really don't need both but there's no way I'm selling the Swarovski's as they have sentimental value.

Zeis conquest is not on the same level as Swaros. You can easily tell the difference is you glass with them for an hour. Zeis Victory series are on par with swaros, not sure if the make 15’s in them

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom