15x60 Doctor Optics

B

BomberBlackies

Does anyone have an address of a repair center that I can send my binos to? Somehow they are out of alignment slighlty and the hinges (lack of a better word) have loosened up so much that they dont stay in position. I absolutely love these optics. I prefer them over my 15x56 swaros. They are probably about 15 years old and need an oil change. Thanks

I don't know the address but swfa sells them now maybe you could call them.

Thank you..but who or what is swfa? Do you have a phone number? Trying to figure out swfa. South West Family Adventures, Sexy Women For Anthony, Scott Wilkersons Favorite Advertisement???? Honest, not trying to be a smart azz, just trying to get it. Thanks again, RICK

http://swfa.com/

You are welcome to visit my Photo Gallery here http://dougkoepsel.smugmug.com/
WetlandsWinterSignature.jpg

My hunting buddy had the same problem... Sent his 15x's to PMC in Nevada, they sent them to Germany. Still cost him a bundle and 8 months later he got them back. I have been told some guys NEVER got them back! Now PMC doesn't handle them. Doctor Optics has NO US Based warranty center... Wish I had better news! He has now bought a pair of 15x58 MINOX and loves them... and has a real warranty! Has the Doctor 15x as a back up... NJS

I sent my 10X42 binoculars to this guy in Germany. They did some warranty work on the diopter ring. While they had them I had them completely recondition them. They replaced both lenses. That cost me $140 including shipping. It took about 6 months to get them back. They are like brand new now. I would email him he was always good to return my questions.
Email:<[email protected]>
Ger?te-Service & Montage
Harald Ros
Coburger Strasse 71
98673 Eisfeld
Gemany

Mountain Optics
203 Rimini Road
Lakeside, Montana 59922
Phone: (406) 857-2354 Toll Free: 1-877-756-2466

This outfit can perform the work you describe on your binocular. I used them in 2008 for the same model and was pleased with the work and the acceptable turn-around time. Repair work was done as described and at a very fair price.

I sent my 10X42 binoculars to this guy in Germany. They did some warranty work on the diopter ring. While they had them I had them completely recondition them. They replaced both lenses. That cost me $140 including shipping. It took about 6 months to get them back. They are like brand new now. I would email him he was always good to return my questions.
Email:<[email protected]>
Ger?te-Service & Montage
Harald Ros
Coburger Strasse 71
98673 Eisfeld
Gemany
Hello Monster Muley's members and fellow hunters!

There seems to be quite a few of you all that seem to have repair issues...especially dealing with certain manufacturers and bad or expired warranties.

We are a 35yr old family owned company that specializes in Repair, service and restoration of binoculars and scopes of all ages-
If your bino is not in excellent working order, and the manufacturer cant/wont support your service and repair needs, give us a call.

We repair and service all brands, swarovski, leica, leupold, nikon, zeiss, meopta, bausch and lomb, vortex and many others.
We often times repair it better than the factory will offer. Always cheaper to completely restore vs replace what has been working for you. Especially if you have something in the thousands.

Feel free to give us a call with any questions or inquires. We value ALL of our customers and have maintained an excellent customer service reputation.

MountainOptics.com
(406)-857-2354

Cheers and Safe Hunting!
Erik Baldwin
Owner/Operator (Mountain Optics)

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos

Great Deals at Camera Land

Camera Land - Optics, Cameras, & More

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics

Camera Land - The Place to Buy Optics
Back
Top Bottom