16.5-inch NM Speedgoat...

mozey

Long Time Member
...16.5 inches wide--that is; horns are 13 inches:

2550mm1.jpg

1632mm2.jpg

Tough conditions with the wind yesterday, but we ended up three for three. Despite what else I've read on this board, our assigned ranch in 56 was very good to us.

2012 is off to a good start. Next up, archery elk.

264: The rancher told us that she was grateful for the rain that we were be pelted with the first night, because for her this has been a dryer than usual year, but to me there seemed to be a lot of run off water available around the ranch--much more than what I'm used to seeing elsewhere in NM anyway...

sorry mozey I haven't been on here for a couple weeks. But my dad was taking his camper to the shop for repairs. Unfortunately we won't be hunting till Nov.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom