16a New Mexico

P

PFHUNTER

Have posted on elk site also,my cousins drew 16a archery 1st hunt could use whatever info you could send our way and yes it was one of those lucky deals you here about their first time to apply and drew N.R.Archery Elk the only help I can swap for this is some info on Az. units 6a,11m&7w I have hunted in these units, they are in the process of getting maps, they are trying to make the best of it they understand it may be the only hunt in this unit in their life time

I have never been either, but I obtained maps called the biologist and was able to locate a few hunters. With that being said I have heard just about every area in the unit is outstanding. Definately call the biologist and if you subscribe to the "Huntin Fool" magazine call them. They will send you out a reference list of 10 or so hunters to contact with prior archery experience in this unit. Besides that good luck and shoot straight.

NS

I also got your same "lucky deal," 40% chance in AZ (Res) no draw, but go a NM 16A early archery hunt. There is another post with some information on it and I have talked to G&F about the unit, and he recommended snowlake area. I went over there for a couple of days, did not get to scout much due to constant rain. A lot of rain over the past 12 months so should be good.

I have a late rifle bull hunt in 7w with a friend, any ideas??? I have hunted 7e, 8, 10, for elk and have great info, but little on 7w (although I have some good ideas).

Thanks.

Hi stealth,no alittle about 7w try white horse hills for starter.Also west side up high off bull basin good bulls this year.lots of 320-360.frenchy hill had a 380+ on it last week?

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom