16c for daughters hunt!

mossback50cal

Very Active Member
Hello all,
After a month of grueling work, will be back in 16c for my daughters hunt this weekend! We were there for first archery, saw quite a few, just couldn't seal the deal. Does anyone know if they are finally talking? Or did the rut already come and go? We heard a few bugles while we were there, but nowhere near full rut. I am hoping that it hits her hunt perfect!

I was in that unit last weekend and bulls were screaming all night long, up to 9am then it gets quiet until around 5pm. Should be a great hunt

LAST EDITED ON Oct-01-13 AT 05:47PM (MST)[p]Rut was on full swing last weekend called in quite a few bulls the last couple days of the bow hunt. If you find them they should be in full swing.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom