16C youth elk

RabidRattleSnake1

Any reports out of 16C? Guessing they are bugling pretty good now. Both of my boys (11 & 13) have tags. Headed out this weekend for our last scouting trip prior to their hunt. Was out for Labor Day weekend, but it was hot and dry. We found one more area not to go to that weekend. Hope to find some nice bulls this weekend now that they are vocal. Anybody go on the Adobe?

Adobe ranch is private, I'd be surprised if they sold their tags as unit wide forcing them to unlock gates.

Was in northern 16B last week. Bugling really good, but put on your hiking boots. You won't find them from your truck. I couldn't have reached them on foot unless I had cached water and supplies beforehand.

Pretty sure adobe is UW. Not sure what the stipulation is for youth hunts.

AADC5DF0-4A85-4C22-8F22-304E6014FCF0.jpeg

Wow, I'm shocked, hope NMGF is checking there gates to insure they are unlocked. I've run into Adobe guides in past years on public land while their private land was locked to the public. Wasn't happy about that.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom