16D lodging

stevie

Bought my daughter a youth cow elk tag for the Dec 26-30 season in 16D. I'm looking for a reasonably priced motel or cabin in that area. I assume that Reserve is my best bet, but there might be some cabins in that area as well.

Any recommendations?

Might check Cruzville. RV park that I think might have some cabins. Or they would know.Maybe a place in Aragon with a room/cabin.
I can't think of a motel in Reserve that is open anymore.I'll ask around. Outfitter buddy who puts folks up around there ,must know.

LAST EDITED ON Aug-15-15 AT 09:49AM (MST)[p]Do you know the name of those cabins? I some found online at a deaf camp. Certainly not against staying there as long as they have stove and a bathroom. Are those the ones you were talking about?

Thank you for all of the responses. The N-bar is closed at that time.

I was able to find 2 motels in Reserve....the Frisco and Hidden Springs. They are operated by the same people and sound very hunter friendly as opposed to some B&B that you might run into. I booked a room with them.

Happy Hunting!

Steve,

Just saw your post. My dad owns those 3 cabins in Apache Creek on the border 15/16D behind the general store. All three have wood stoves and wall propane heaters. We have a outfitter rent them part of aug, sept, oct and 1 week in nov. If your still interested pm me.

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom