16d new mexico

plough

drew a 16d early rifle 2022..im going with bud womack of quality outfitters...ive hunted with him before in 16e...im a nm resident...done tons of research and im going back with him...hes a bit abrasive but so am i... hes the real deal...im 67 yrs old...been hunting from the yukon to tx big bend and all places in between...wy ,col, nm, for 45 years...drew a 6b valle caldera muzzle 3 years ago... killed a 338 with eddie ortega...

drew a 16d early rifle 2022..im going with bud womack of quality outfitters...ive hunted with him before in 16e...im a nm resident...done tons of research and im going back with him...hes a bit abrasive but so am i... hes the real deal...im 67 yrs old...been hunting from the yukon to tx big bend and all places in between...wy ,col, nm, for 45 years...drew a 6b valle caldera muzzle 3 years ago... killed a 338 with eddie ortega...
Sir, at 67 are you still able to hump up and down those mountains all day? Youre 11 years older than me and I dread the day when I can no longer get out and hunt. Congratulations on the draw.

I don’t know anything about the outfitter, but 16D is a magical place! You will love it. Enjoy and post a story after the hunt.

Sir, at 67 are you still able to hump up and down those mountains all day? Youre 11 years older than me and I dread the day when I can no longer get out and hunt. Congratulations on the draw.
im about done. 2 knee replacements and 1 total ankle replacement and im still tired from covid, arthritis in both feet. but i "know a guy". this will be my last year for a "big time" hunt, except for muleys...ive never killed a BIG deer which was always my first goal. saw a few of them but wouldnt pull the trigger on a half ass shot. now i know another guy. then im done . will be spending my hunting addiction time with my grandson, hes got the itch too

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom