17 ELK IN ONE SWIPE!!!

If you want to see something comical Elk, read the comments below the article. Half those morons posting comments act like he intentionally mowed them down one by one.

If you want to see something comical Elk, read the comments below the article. Half those morons posting comments act like he intentionally mowed them down one by one.
Much more common around here than it should be. Sometimes they even kill people.

I sure wish we didn’t need so much Chinese junk delivered day and night.

There's a whole lot of stupid in that article...

"the elk were standing in the middle of the road eating hay bales near his haystack." - I'm pretty sure that is inaccurate reporting, or total stupidity on whoever dumped the hay.

And if its a problem all year, why does he keep his hay next to this road.? Especially if he's getting paid for it.?

Amd thank goodness it was elk and not a farm vehicle with humans in it... If you're hauling 20 tons of cows, at night, in winter conditions, you have to slow it down... obviously.

Oh, and I like where they might increase hunting to alleviate the "over population". ?

Bess did you hear about the 70+ sheep mowed over the other day on the Bananza highway? Thick fog in the early morning before the sun came up, plus a herd of sheep getting warm on the asphalt makes for a bad combination on a road with a lot of heavy semi truck traffic.

Screenshot_20230308_215740_Messenger.jpg

They are lined up on both sides like this lol

Hey JakeH!

Ya!

I Did Hear About It With Different Stories on Numbers?

Did They Get Em All?:D

(((RAZZIN OF COURSE!:D)))

Bess did you hear about the 70+ sheep mowed over the other day on the Bananza highway? Thick fog in the early morning before the sun came up, plus a herd of sheep getting warm on the asphalt makes for a bad combination on a road with a lot of heavy semi truck traffic.

View attachment 105253
They are lined up on both sides like this lol

There's a whole lot of stupid in that article...

"the elk were standing in the middle of the road eating hay bales near his haystack." - I'm pretty sure that is inaccurate reporting, or total stupidity on whoever dumped the hay.

And if its a problem all year, why does he keep his hay next to this road.? Especially if he's getting paid for it.?
Ever been through Howe? mtmuley

Hey JakeH!

Ya!

I Did Hear About It With Different Stories on Numbers?

Did They Get Em All?:D

(((RAZZIN OF COURSE!:D)))
Well the 71 number I got came from someone that works with the sheriff department that had to document it for damages. I counted at least 30 on the one side, with about the same number on the other side so I think the number is pretty accurate.

I haven't seen them by the road since so I'm betting the sheep herder is keeping them away from the highway lol

Probably Some Fresh Mutton Taco's Here In The Basin At The MANY Taco Shacks We Have!

Well the 71 number I got came from someone that works with the sheriff department that had to document it for damages. I counted at least 30 on the one side, with about the same number on the other side so I think the number is pretty accurate.

I haven't seen them by the road since so I'm betting the sheep herder is keeping them away from the highway lol

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom