18 hours....

nmyotebuster

Until my 11 year old daughter's off range Oryx hunt starts. We are chomping at the bit, as this is her first big game hunt. I am so glad the G&F is offering those youth tags.

We have taken a couple before, but this is the one I have been waiting for. There won't be much sleeping in our house tonite.

We plan on focusing on the western edge of the range, but if you all have any other suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

To anyone else on the hunt, Good Luck.

NMYB

i was just out there today on dougie davis's place and had seen 12 off range oryx. not many people out there which was nice. good luck to your daughter!

Where is your hunt? If you have access to Small Missile Range then Between RR7 and RR21 up to about MM15 (back side of monument) had a lot two weeks ago.

Now it's only about 12 hours right!? :) Where is Dougie Davis' place? I have been ALL over the West, and North sides of the range and don't think I have heard of His place. Well, as it is my neice hunting I am for sure going along! :) Hope she get's one!!!

LAST EDITED ON Nov-01-09 AT 05:00AM (MST)[p]Unclebuck32 THANKS!!! I know exactly where that is!!!!

Good luck to anyone else out there!!!

NMYB

No problem!

Just be sure to get her one and when you do I wanna see some pic's and a story!

Good luck to your little hunter.

Saw 17 oryx today, but were either too far, could only see butts and dust, or she had the sun directly in the scope.

I had a blast with her and am so proud to have a new hunting partner.

We have 29 more days in the month and will give em heck next week.

NMYB

Glad you guys were able to get out there and see some. nothing kills me more than to take a young hunter out and not see anything at all.

It's going to happen for her! I'm out in that area all the time so hopefully i'll be helping you guys load up an oryx!

Good luck to you guys!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom