18B early

Live2hunt1

I have hunted this unit for pigs in the past and this will be my first ever deer hunt in AZ. I wanted to ask anyone who has traveled to the unit recent if the roads are in good condition near trout creek to get my trailer into? Also if anyone has any spots they dont mind sharing or starting points that would also be helpful. Thanks.

I haven't been in the unit for a few years. The main North and South Trout creeks roads appear to be as big as ever and well graded from what I can see from driving by the turnoffs from the highway. Alot of subdivided area now, but it still remains a favorite of many of the good old Kingmanite guys.

I need to get into Goodwin Mesa too. Anyone know the condition of the road as you climb the hill past the ranch house? It has been several months since I was in there and it was getting into rough shape then. I know they have had some good rains since then.

Got into Goodwin Mesa today coming through Burro Creek Crossing Rd. What a mess! Went out through Trout Creek. It is in pretty good shape considering. I ran into several big 5th wheels/toyhaulers either coming up the road or already set up way off of HWY 93. No problems there that I can see.

My last deer tag there was 2005. That area gets a lot of pressure, and at the time, had some lions as well, based on the tracks I saw after I put away my rifle and started hunting quail.

There are known to be some big bucks in the higher elevations however.

forepaw

Arizona Hunting Guides & Outfitters

SilverGrand Outfitters

Offering mule deer, elk, antelope, bighorn sheep, javelina, and turkey hunts in Nevada and Arizona.

Arizona Elk Outfitters

Offering the serious hunter a chance to hunt trophy animals in the great Southwest.

A3 Trophy Hunts

An Arizona Outfitter specializing in the harvest of World Class big game of all species.

Arizona Strip Guides

Highly experienced and highly dedicated team of hardworking professional Arizona Strip mule deer guides.

Urge 2 Hunt

THE premier hunts in Arizona for trophy elk, mule deer, couse deer and javelina.

Shadow Valley Outfitters

AZ Strip and Kaibab mule deer, big bulls during the rut, spot-n-stalk pronghorn and coues deer hunts.

Back
Top Bottom