190" & Bigger !

That deer looks way bigger than the numbers. Would have bet over 200”.
That’s also what I thought at first glance.
But after looking closer I’m thinking just under 190.
Main beams aren’t real long and short spread credit and short eye guards.
Regardless he’s a good tall heavy Buck!
Be tough to pass that one on the Henry’s this year

I think these two will make it

Screenshot_20220725-104643_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20220725-104657_Gallery.jpg

This one's not 190, but would you let him walk?

View attachment 82058
Dang that’s a real nice Buck.
I let a couple like that walk when I hunted the Arizona strip but it wasn’t easy.
(Ate tag soup)

I have 26 limited entry Deer points for Utah and that would be a tough call to pass him.
I guess it would depend on preseason scouting.

It’s hard to tell from just that one pic but he looks over 180 to me. Any more pics?
Score?

Yes it would be nice to have yourself in a pic with that great buck.
However I’m beginning to like kill pics without the hunters just as well.
Founders kill pics of just the Bucks look good to me.
As yours does as well!
Thanks I agree. Those are the shots you normally get when going solo and I don’t spend the time to set up a camera on a Tripod with a timer.

I thought @OpeningDay wanted to take a guess. I'll post them in just a bit.
Im no expert, but the velvet buck to me is lacking the main beams to go over 190. I still see a 180 + buck. ill go 184" The second buck I think does hit the mark can comes in at just a bit over 190. ill call it 192" How did I do ?

Here's another one for you to test your skills on. I have the sheds, so I don't know the exact inside spread, but close.

View attachment 81806
Right
Beam 23
G1 2-4/8
G2 16-6/8
G3 12-7/8
G4 13
H1 5-1/8
H2 4-6/8
H3 4-6/8
H4 4-4/8

89-2/8

Left
Beam 22-4/8
G1 3-3/8
G2 17-2/8
G3 11-4/8
G4 12-4/8
H1 5
H2 4-4/8
H3 5
H4 4-4/8

86-1/8

Extra 2

Inside Spread 23

200-3/8

579AB4AF-B646-4BC0-B5C8-CFA0A71F5EBF.jpeg

Im no expert, but the velvet buck to me is lacking the main beams to go over 190. I still see a 180 + buck. ill go 184" The second buck I think does hit the mark can comes in at just a bit over 190. ill call it 192" How did I do ?
Good guessing.
At least you’re not over estimating them. You may be pleasant surprised when you walk up on your Henry’s Buck!

Some Great Trophies shown on this post of Mule's. I leave 8 weeks today for my trophy Bull hunt in 3A 3C . Arizona Style. My favorite. Got the rifle tag during the rut. As a 45 year res. I have had 3 of these tags now. At 66 Hope take my biggest one yet and have on an Elk thread like this one with Mule Deer. Good luck to al with any tags this year and lets see some big Animals on here this Fall. .........................BULL!

Maybe its just the angle that is throwing me off, but I dont see a 190+ buck here. Good mass, pretty buck, but I am seeing a 180" give or take buck. Id love to know how I am wrong .
I also thought he was 180 until I put the tape to him multiple times. 189" gross frame and 7 inches of extras. He had over 40" of mass.

Ya that’s that buck by the salt shack in the books. Got 4 years of pictures of him. I can’t remember which one I posted before

Ya that’s that buck by the salt shack in the books. Got 4 years of pictures of him. I can’t remember which one I posted before
No I posted a video of him earlier in the post, mine was from 2017. I knew you had a couple years of pictures of him. My buddy almost killed him in 2017.

This was heart breaking to watch. This is the moment my buddy and the buck both noticed each other at 40 yards, as they both walked out into the open at the same time. My buddy knew the buck was in the area but didn't know he had moved into that position. All I could do was watch..... and video it all going down. lol.

Screenshot_20220728-230411_Gallery.jpg

Here is a Henrys buck. Green score he had a 212 inch main frame score. 239” with the inlines and cheaters

View attachment 84057

View attachment 84061
definitely related to my Henrys buck from 2010.
Here is a Henrys buck. Green score he had a 212 inch main frame score. 239” with the inlines and cheaters

View attachment 84057

View attachment 84061
crazy how similar your buck is to mine from the Henry’s in 2010. Have to be closely related.

835DA614-77D9-4B74-B845-E105BC129BED.jpeg

No I posted a video of him earlier in the post, mine was from 2017. I knew you had a couple years of pictures of him. My buddy almost killed him in 2017.

This was heart breaking to watch. This is the moment my buddy and the buck both noticed each other at 40 yards, as they both walked out into the open at the same time. My buddy knew the buck was in the area but didn't know he had moved into that position. All I could do was watch..... and video it all going down. lol.

View attachment 82436
My wife killed this buck in 2017 we still look at him today in our living room and cant believe how amazing he is and was

View attachment 82436
My wife killed this buck in 2017. he was and is amazing

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom