1st day 500 yards.

Lhedrick1

shooter?
20201007_092659.jpg

You boys are much better than me! I cant tell crap from that photo, other than its a buck and older than a year and a half....

I agree. Number three has pretty good height but can’t tell much else from the pic. I’d wanna get closer and do a little studying on him. Good luck. Sure looks like fun

Funny, I thought #2 was the one that needed another look. He's pretty tall but doesn't have much for cutters or mass.

It all depends on the unit bud. If those are the best goats you have seen i would probably be shooting!

We just got back from our Wyoming adventure and we hunted from sun up to sun down for 4 days. Finally found the one we wanted. the next morning we snuck in the dark to where we left him and I mistakenly shot his little brother in low light. Fortunately my son shot the 80"er we were after. They are hard to judge for sure.

Nothing big but we seen some nice country and so many goats with no hunters. If someone wanted to really put the hours in, I think you could kill a good Billy in the Shirly Basin. The dry weather didn't help the growth I dont think. Hopefully find some good deer and a cow now.
20201008_093934.jpg

20201008_110836.jpg

16619.jpeg

Click-a-Pic ... Details & Bigger Photos
Back
Top Bottom