1st Speedgoat kill post of '13!!!

BioHazrdMan

I just wanted to be the first at something... Ha. Unit 50/52 muzzleloader hunt. Tagged out opening morning (today) at 11:30 or so. Chasing em all morning then sit my tired happy butt down for lunch and they were nice enough to let me finish before walking out in front of me. Taking good pics on a solo hunt is kinda difficult but here is the best one.

Nice Job BIO!!!!

Make sure I get a steak or two. Now I am really looking forward to our deer hunt later this winter.

Way to get the season started with a BANG!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Teach your kids to hunt now, and you won't have to hunt for them later.

Congrats! I was in 52 hiking and man you guys had them running! The rain has been great up there, I can't remeber the last time San Antonio was that green! Saw 4-Game wardons even. Nice antelope!

Congrats on the nice antelope!

Try a joby gorilla pod. They are compact & great for taking pictures.

Great job! That has me fired up for my hunt that starts in 13 days in unit 56. First goat tag since 1989 and I can't wait.

Nice job!! I have to wait till the 24th but have seen some good bucks in 17! Im beyond pumped!

Thanks! Ya there was a lot of moister up there it was green. I had a blast. I got 1.5miles away from any roads and across a big gorge and had the area to myself. Goats all over the place.

As I was loading up to leave saw the game warden... he checked my tag and everything. Saw a second game warden on the way out also. Good to see em out there.

I did see 3 coyotes close to a herd of antelope... about 6 of the mamalope's got together to chase off the coyote. Ha! Looked like the coyotes didn't stand a chance against em protecting there young!

New Mexico Guides & Outfitters

H & A Outfitters

Private and public land hunts since 1992 for elk, mule deer, sheep, pronghorn, black Bear & lion hunts.

505 Outfitters

Public and private land big game hunts. Rifle, muzzleloader and archery hunts available. Free Draw Application Service!

Sierra Blanca Outfitters

Offering a wide array of hunt opportunities and putting clients in prime position to bag a trophy.

Urge 2 Hunt

Hunts in New Mexico on private ranches and remote public land in the top units. Elk vouchers available.

Mangas Outfitters

Landowner tags available! Hunt big bulls and bucks. Any season and multiple hunt units to choose from.

Back
Top Bottom